Shooting at Tuner GP at Hockenheimring this weekend

Alok

The TomTom did it.
Car(s)
Seat Leon Cupra 5F
Any tips? I'll be doing it for two magazines and I'll have a press ID

Bloody bastard! I wanna come, but i has no money... Unless you can wait 2 weeks for the payment... Then i'll have the money for the trip.

Ohhh damn when I read the title I hoped the Opel and VW tuner scene has shot each other :(

Bloody bastard! I wanna come, but i has no money... Unless you can wait 2 weeks for the payment... Then i'll have the money for the trip.

So you are telling me, if I wait two weeks for the last shipment, you can come this weekend? If so, do so :)

I'll get paid in 2 weeks, with a raise, as soon as i get the money, it's yours. And i'll see you friday evening. :)

excellent haha excellent. The event is actually friday and saturday. I'll be sorting a rental car with Jill and some other friends anyways.

Hmm... this puts a twist on thing... means i'd need to go tomorrow already. Scheisse... I'll keep you posted.

And stop browsing the forum during class! :p

I am not in class, but rather at work.

As per graham, the full event is on saturday, and friday is some prep and training. I will have classes friday morning. Bleh.

Better. I can get friday off, thursday would be a long shot.

EDIT: just arranged for the day off on friday, woo!

Last edited:
Sure, you have my number, florian is away, so you have a proper bed to sleep in :)

Yay, woo! XD

Tell the chocolate appreciation club that they'll be made happy once more. ;)

^ a lot of chicks waiting for you Ice :)

Back on topic,

Play it safe ! If your doing it for magazines, make sure everything your getting is good and sharp, try to get shots that contain sponsors on the cars and adverts in the background, don't forget about the paddock area, its very easy to get carried away and stay on track all day!

Back on topic,

Play it safe ! If your doing it for magazines, make sure everything your getting is good and sharp, try to get shots that contain sponsors on the cars and adverts in the background, don't forget about the paddock area, its very easy to get carried away and stay on track all day!

Can't believe I almost worship you and you are a canon man...

kidding :p