Random Thoughts....

^ It's a conspiracy!

Yup, it seems dry here. It's a newly built so I doubt there's any humidity.

I've always seemed more prone to shocks that most people, but it's out of control now.

Yesterday I got another free pen, the forth one, in the mail trying to get my fake company to buy pens. It all stemmed from this time I was filling out some questionnaire Microsoft had to register to be a beta tester, well one of the fields was what company do you own or something like that and it wouldn't let you past without putting in a company so I put in a completely random name and have since gotten a few offers in the mail for stuff. :lol:

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/05/08/pen.jpg

I have two avatar Rick Rollers on my FG friends list. Do you know how weird it is to see two Rick Astleys dancing side by side, matching each other move for move?....Hm, brb, tiling my desktop.

EDIT: Wait a sec, Jacobfox's avatar is out of sync with the others! Blasphemy.

Lies... refresh and the ricks will be in sync.

Oh and now I am officially engaged in the world's largest scavenger hunt. For the next four days.
scavhunt1.uchicago.edu
The list should be posted online within the next two hours.

Oh fail...ok right now we're trying to get our list, but the judges have locked our captains in cages and are demanding things at regular intervals and threatening to burn pages of the list if we don't get them.

Well I found my phone. It turned out a girl picked it up at the end of yesterday's lecture afer I'd gone and handed it in to the lecturer. I suspected something of the sort had happened because when I returned to the lecture theater an hour later, after the lecture yesterday, it was completely empty and the phone had gone. Assuming nobody had been in there since my lecture, then chances were good that it had been found by someone from my lecture (and therefore fairly trustworthy). Fortunately that turned out to be the case, so I'm very relieved and thankful :).

Last edited:
Glad you got it back :)

Well I found my phone. It turned out a girl picked it up at the end of yesterday's lecture afer I'd gone and handed it in to the lecturer. I suspected something of the sort had happened because when I returned to the lecture theater an hour later, after the lecture yesterday, it was completely empty and the phone had gone. Assuming nobody had been in there since my lecture, then chances were good that it had been found by someone from my lecture (and therefore fairly trustworthy). Fortunately that turned out to be the case, so I'm very relieved and thankful :).

Glad you got it back; it's good to know that there are some trustworthy people out there.

I'm surprised, I thought it would've been gone for good. Glad you got it back. :)

So I just ordered my girlfriend a Kindle for a graduation present, and It's all Amazon's fault. They gave me a credit card with a $2000 limit, and don't try to tell me I'm supposed to be responsible and not buy things I can't afford. This is everyone else's fault but mine.

What the hell is a kindle?

Google

Oh so it's like a gameboy for boring people.

No, it's a book for people with more money than brains. :lol:

But seriously, it's butt-ugly and way too expensive for what it is.

I agree, which is why I went to go cancel the order, but Amazon won't let me. That means that I have to send it back once I get it without her noticing or just suck it up and not allow myself to spend any money for a long time. Oh well, better spent on her than me.

I know you guys probably don't care but, I just went to the physics advisor today and got my tickets for Graduation! Woot! I'm fucking excited, relieved, and astonished that I actually made it this far and still retained a couple percent of my sanity.

LurkerPatrol.... bachelors in Astrophysics from UC Berkeley. Woot that sounds good.