No 56k: Grand Theft Auto IV

Yeah, I did that mission last night and beat the game. Woot.

Thats what you get for playing non-stop all-day long, viper..

You can't avoid being hit by that RPG. You just have to bring the heli down towards happiness island to trigger the next part once you're damaged.

A better cue should of been there imo

Thats what you get for playing non-stop all-day long, viper..
I took 40-something hours to beat it I think (I'll have to look).

I'm at 20 something %. I'm avoiding Brucie, will that cause me any problems?

I'm at 20 something %. I'm avoiding Brucie, will that cause me any problems?
He gives you quite a few missions. You're gonna have to deal with him eventually. Meanwhile, you're ruining your rep with him and you're gonna have to deal with him more in the future to make up for it.

When people like you enough, they give you specials.

Little Jacob sells you guns outta his trunk for like 2/3 price.
Dwayne sends 2 guys as backup.
Roman sends you a free taxi to warp anywhere in the city for free.

Dunno what Brucie does, if anything.

Brucie has a ton of side missions basically (races, etc.).

Version 1.01 of this game is out. I just got prompted to update. It's a 18MB download.

Version 1.01 of this game is out. I just got prompted to update. It's a 18MB download.

Sounds like it's supposed to fix some freezing issues and multiplayer bugs :)

You can't avoid being hit by that RPG. You just have to bring the heli down towards happiness island to trigger the next part once you're damaged.

Hm, dunno, when the rpg hit me I was going down instantly, like it was fading to black and white... No wai I could bring it down anywhere...

Hm, dunno, when the rpg hit me I was going down instantly, like it was fading to black and white... No wai I could bring it down anywhere...
You get hit by one and are on fire. Gotta dodge the rest.

I just did the
Three Leaf Clover
mission. It is truly immense, got to be the best GTA mission so far. Roughly how many missions will I need to do now to unlock the last island?

So I waited it out, and now I don't have to buy GTA because my brother did. The same little shit that plays all the games I payed for, on the Xbox I bought, with the Live account on my debit card. I knew if I didn't buy GTA on release day he'd crack and have to buy it himself. The game is up, I win :lol::lol::lol:

I just did the
Three Leaf Clover
mission. It is truly immense, got to be the best GTA mission so far. Roughly how many missions will I need to do now to unlock the last island?

Not a lot. In fact I think I was able to go th the third island after three leaf clover, I think. Or maybe one more for the Irish...

I hate driving with music on. I always turn it off before I start playing any GTA game. anyone do the same?
Nah not in GTA, although I have turned the music down as I found it too loud OVER the sound effects.

In Gran Turismo, I turn the music OFF. The music in that series has always been shit.