Random Thoughts....

anybody else think my sig looks somewhat videogame-ish?

Speaking of graduation, I just took my last final today :D.

It was for a computer science class, 2/3 of the semester was on Visual Basic programming and the other 1/3 was on Excel. He said since we probably don't remember everything, we could take the test and choose the weight of grading on the test (25%VB / 75%Ex, 50%/50%, or 0%/100%).

I went through the Excel bit and screwed some stuff up, so I started on the VB part which I figured I'd bomb. Nailed the program perfectly, called him over, he tested it, and then asked me how I wanted to test graded. "100% VB" I said, he graded me a 100% right in front of me, and I walked out of that school never to return again.

:cool:

/FU, PSU.

+ rep for doing well on the VB :)

This man... Senior Managing Director of Seiko Epson

morozumi.jpg

...is visiting our factory tomorrow, and so I and the rest of maintenance have been working our tits off all month trying to get new installations and various jobs finished so that the place looks half decent. I'm so glad it'll all be over by next week. :dance:

The FedEx man just delivered my new motorcycle jacket but I can't try it out because it's pouring with rain and it won't stop until sometime tomorrow. :(

The FedEx man just delivered my new motorcycle jacket but I can't try it out because it's pouring with rain and it won't stop until sometime tomorrow. :(

Nice, what did you get?

It's so cheap I practically stole it: http://www.newenough.com/closeouts/...trip/jet_black_textile_motorcycle_jacket.html

I love my mesh jacket but it's pretty damn cold if there temperature is anything below like 70 so I needed something else. The mesh will be used for day rides when it's hot and the new one will be for cooler days and when I'm going to be out at night when the temperature drops. The good thing is the new jacket has much better protection for my back.

Thanks again to Blind_Io for passing along the link in another thread! :thumbsup:

Looks sweet man! I've seen Power Trip stuff before in shops but it's always been quite expensive.. thats.. ridiculously cheap. $30 is about ?15..

:?

Excellent.

Don't...need...another...jacket...must...not...purchase...but...so...damn...cheap...arrrrgh... :blink:
:lol: That's exactly what I thought but they really did give me an offer I couldn't refuse. The armor is removable if you'd like to have one just to look cool in. :cool:

^ Nice choice. It's good to know it's "Windows Vista certified." :rolleyes:

Oh, you should like that. I've got a Samsung and it's great. They make great LCDs, in fact the main tv in the house is a Samsung LCD and it's awesome. Actually, my Dad's also got a Samsung LCD and my brother has got the exact same model Samsung LCD as I do so I think you can see we like Samsung's displays. :lol:

It's so cheap I practically stole it: http://www.newenough.com/closeouts/...trip/jet_black_textile_motorcycle_jacket.html

I love my mesh jacket but it's pretty damn cold if there temperature is anything below like 70 so I needed something else. The mesh will be used for day rides when it's hot and the new one will be for cooler days and when I'm going to be out at night when the temperature drops. The good thing is the new jacket has much better protection for my back.

Thanks again to Blind_Io for passing along the link in another thread! :thumbsup:

Looks sweet man! I've seen Power Trip stuff before in shops but it's always been quite expensive.. thats.. ridiculously cheap. $30 is about ?15..

:?

Excellent.

Don't...need...another...jacket...must...not...purchase...but...so...damn...cheap...arrrrgh... :blink:

:lol: That's exactly what I thought but they really did give me an offer I couldn't refuse. The armor is removable if you'd like to have one just to look cool in. :cool:

Damn! I wondr how much shipping would cost...:(

Fuck, they only have them in small.