INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Adunaphel will be delighted to see this message... ;)

Some people may already (sort of) know me as 'mrs. Adu'. I'm the one who's (still) carrying his child, hopefully not for long anymore though!
Adu's been trying to get me registered here for ages now, and finally I decided I really had nothing better to do anymore :lol:, so here I am.

Adunaphel will be delighted to see this message... ;)

Some people may already (sort of) know me as 'mrs. Adu'. I'm the one who's (still) carrying his child, hopefully not for long anymore though!
Adu's been trying to get me registered here for ages now, and finally I decided I really had nothing better to do anymore :lol:, so here I am.
*cheers*

Welcome in Mrs. Adu!

:welcome: Mrs. Adu, 'bout time you joined :p

Names Dany,
20y.o and I drive a '91 Toyota Camry.
Hope to be a reg. on final gear.

Welcome Dany.

hello. to introduce myself: i love top gear and fifth gear. i'm 99% sure i've watched all the top gear episodes.. like all of you i love cars and driving.. i've been visiting the website for about 2 years, but never got into the forums.. so that's it.. :)

Welcome speedee911, I'm guessing from you avatar that you are an F1 fan. So feel free to join in the discussions at the F1 sub forum.

^ speedee911 if anyone called Derek approaches you on the subject of F1, run!

And welcome.

Hiya all,
Names Walton. joined up a few months ago and have since watched nearly all the episodes of Top Gear (thanks to this site)
18 y.o. and i live in Central Utah.
Prob wont be posting up much, but whatever...
Oh, btw, i have a 1967 Ford Fairlane 500... in fact,, i think i will go post up a thread for that one now... :p

A very good :welcome: to you Walton

Hey everyone, I'm Jason, I am a Top Gear nut and I spread the gospel of Top Gear whenever I can (when I was in the USN I had my entire workcenter hooked on the show).
I have an 2004 SVT Focus (ST-170 for everyone out of North America) and a 1997 Miata that is my autocross toy.
ACU-4.jpg

IMG_1480.jpg

IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_1461.jpg

Hey all,
My name's Adam. I'm new to the site and just want to say i really dig what i've seen so far. Keep up the good work.

- Adam

Howdy everyone! My name is Andrew. I have been a fan of top gear for a few years now, and even attempted to make it to a filming back when I lived in Europe. Anyway, I have loved finalgear.com for a while now, and I am getting around to the forums finally.

Newby, LS2 V8 Miata says Hey!

Newby, LS2 V8 Miata says Hey!

I happened onto this Forum quite by accident when a link with photos of My Car under construction showed up at a Furgeson Fabrication's website!

My car is a 1994 Laguna Blue Miata with a new 2006 Corvette LS2 and a T-56 six speed trans, Ford 8.8 3:73 geared Posi IRS rear-end to name a few items.

Furgesons were people I used to know in the past, however they have provided nothing on my car project and have had No part in the development / construction of my LS2 V8 Miata what-so-ever.

Just thought I'd set the record straight, if anybody wants to see my car under construction go to my photo gallery at;

http://forums.finalgear.com/post-your-car/hey-from-newby-ls2-v8-miata-27210/

Thanks for your interest:cool:

Last edited: