What are you drinking right now?

Third Beer, quite nice as well...

Finishing of my vanilla latte from Starbucks.

That and the Chai tea latte are the only things I'd ever go to Starbucks for. I find their black coffee rather gross actually.

A cold wheat beer (Wei?bier) with yeast before I go to bed :)

^ That's damn awesome. Most people drink a glass of milk before going to bed. Germans drink a bottle of beer!

:cheers:

Samuel Adams Summer Ale - Wheat Ale Brewed with Lemon and Grains of Paradise

Don't know what Grains of Paradise are but it sounds awesome!!!! :lol:

Sounds like abomination *lol*

Sorry, forgive that remark a German beer drinker ;)

I'm sipping on some whiskey on the rocks... gotta say, it's a lot less unpleasant than I thought it would be. Historically, I've stayed away from gin and whiskey since the aroma just made me want to throw up.

I've drank gin before so I have a reason for hating it, I guess I was just overlooking poor old whiskey for no reason.

Drinking a nice big mug of tea, my morning tea to be exact (and it's already 13:35...)

Black tea flavoured with fruit and whatnot. Add some honey and milk and enjoy. Tasty <3

Last edited:
tooheys platnium extra dry

Don't know why people don't like it much on beer review sites (actually beer review sites suck ass and seemed to be filled with comments and reviews by people who I doubt have drunk at all) , it's a very easy to drink beer.

some cold water, graduation party last night and im hung over as fuck\

12 canadian beer is slightly rough on a 100lb person, actually 11 beer but still

The Macallan Fine Oak 12 Years Old
fo12wp.jpg

MMM MMM!

Kleiner Feigling :mrgreen:
bilder1667_200x400.jpg

Trying to get rid of all the remains in the bottom of the bottles, not done yet...