The trinity of hell. Take a listen.

Jay

the fool on the hill
Listen to the whole clip, it just gets weirder...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejTmistHFw0[/YOUTUBE]

Now as you all know, I have no love for Obama, but this is just zany.

And funny!

Do not purchase Oprah's services, or appear on her show. Gotcha.

Barak Obama isn't a pimp if he doesn't pay the media, but they "give it up for free." That's just being a stud.

I just love that he calls her "The whore girl, Oprah Winfrey.

I love this guy. I hope he ends up on TV some more.

Those crazy white women!!

Thus sayest the lord!

OMG that's hilarious!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:shock:

... were american presidential elections always this crazy and we here abroad just didn?t notice, or is it worse this time because there are two "non white or male" in the question for office this time and everybody?s just got all racist and sexist? Damn, that?s some crazy shit this "honrable" :rolleyes: man is telling ...

It. Almost. Sounds. As-if. He... Realises. How. STUPID. His. Idea. Is. Because of all. The Stops. And pauses. In. His. Speech. Makes. It. Seem. Like. He. Is. Nervous. Making. These. Ideas. Public.

Back to reality, HOLY SHIT?.... Suspecting all 3 to be closeted homosexuals? Seems like someone's kinda pissed that Wright's church has over 10,000 members and their church has only about 1200. Ok I just went to his "church"'s website and saw this (pdf):

http://atlah.org/pdf/YourHealthInFocus.pdf

It's dietary guidelines of eating with Jesus 'n pals. God Damnit.

The Father, the Son and the Whore Girl.
Now that sounds more like my kind of religion.

Oh well, I guess I have to cancel my upcoming appearance on Oprah. I don't want to be associated with a lesbian "whore girl"... :rolleyes:

It's funny because Oprah would be so much cooler if she was a dyke. Like a fat, black, cow-farmer-hatin' Ellen Degeneres. I guess I've kind of had it out for her ever since sixth grade when my mother took my airsoft gun away because Oprah said they KILL! And would train me to be a four foot tall, middle school lunchroom assassin.

This dude has the worst speech I've ever seen. o_O