Couple shots of my civic I shot today.

Eunos_Cosmo

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'84 Mazda RX7, '12 Mazda 2, '99 Porsche Boxster
Any [constructive] crits are welcome! Thats only how you can get better. I think I get better shots each time, as I take into account more things each time, and I keep learning. Anyhow, found 13 shots, out of the 103 I shot, that I liked, so I edited and uploaded them. I have never considered photography anything more than a hobby, as I know how difficult making a career out of it, even when you are an amazing photographer (which I know I'm not) But I still like to collect camera's, lenses, filters, and all the paraphernalia that goes with it.

Here goes nothin!

4_30_09.jpg

4_30_1.jpg

4_30_10.jpg

4_30_11.jpg

4_30_12.jpg

4_30_13.jpg

4_30_14.jpg

4_30_2.jpg

4_30_3.jpg

4_30_4.jpg

4_30_5.jpg

4_30_6.jpg

4_30_7.jpg

I personally like #6 the best, I cropped it down pretty far and was happy with the results. Only thing I dont like is the sky behind the fence...Its really hard finding good locations where I live :(

good.

I've always liked this gen of Civic. Nice and nimble, great FWD car.

Much better than my piece of crap Civic coupe.

I just noticed how awkwardly worded my title is....my bad.

Awesome pics and a very nice, clean car (more than I can say about mine, riddled with "battle damage" as it is).

I really like the colors in the alley shots.

I decided to a re-edit on some pics I never posted here. Just figured out the whole saturation concept, and realized it was a hell of alot easier than using color balance! Anyways, here they are.

1. (+sat, obviously)
civicedit1.jpg

2. (-sat, as with the rest)
civicedit2.jpg

civicedit3.jpg

civicedit4.jpg

civicedit5.jpg

I do like the soft colors you get when you reduce the saturation. Gives a surreal effect like in the movie sin-city, and I like the mood it sets.

Don?t be angry with me, but I?ll be honest now. :)

Just looked at the pictures and I thought, great locations, great lighting, great colors, very well executed. But ... the car just spoils it. If it were any other color than white ...
I mean, you (like me) probably don?t have a choice about your car, but your pictures would have been really awsome if it wasn?t for that color. White looks good on recent cars, but on that civic, it?s just terrible. Can?t you get a car of one your mates next time that?s not white? That would be so much better ... :)

I'm going to take that last comment as a compliment to my photo skills, and ignore it as it pertains to my taste in cars....:lol:

Couple more.

civicedit10.jpg

civicedit11.jpg

civicedit12.jpg

civicedit7.jpg

civicedit8.jpg

civicedit9.jpg

I like #6 ALOT