Dealer Offers Free Gun With Car Purchase

Very important question: What pistol do I get?

That's a point, a quick curious google led me to this, and oddly enough all the guns mentioned cost much more than the offered $250 fuel rebate...

I was waiting for a gun expert to chime in...is there any chance that the gun won't be a piece of crap? It's like that guitar VW gave out with its cars some time ago, it was apparently junk.

I don't want/need a gun. yeah srsly
can I get a discount? Or the gun's worth in fuel?

I was waiting for a gun expert to chime in...is there any chance that the gun won't be a piece of crap? It's like that guitar VW gave out with its cars some time ago, it was apparently junk.

It's possible that it could be halfway decent if the dealership worked a deal for a bulk purchase from the manufacturer, but I wouldn't count on it. It'd probably be a POS 9mm.

It's possible that it could be halfway decent if the dealership worked a deal for a bulk purchase from the manufacturer, but I wouldn't count on it. It'd probably be a POS 9mm.

From the Beeb article on the subject :

"He recommends a Kel-Tec .380 pistol, which he describes as "a nice little handgun that fits in your pocket"."

Fuck yeah!:lol:

Honestly, thats ridiculous.. Why would you offer someone buying a car, a gun? I mean, if you want a gun, fine, go and buy one, but why should one be offered with a car? (I know the answer im going to get is:"Because it's America! Fuck yeah!"):lol:

Fuck yeah!:lol:

Honestly, thats ridiculous.. Why would you offer someone buying a car, a gun? I mean, if you want a gun, fine, go and buy one, but why should one be offered with a car? (I know the answer im going to get is:"Because it's America! Fuck yeah!"):lol:
In all seriousness, don't lump all of America in with that guy...at least the people on Finalgear don't necessarily believe in the sanity of getting a free gun with a car. In fact, it's utterly ridiculous.

http://img529.imageshack.**/img529/940/patriotok0.gif

Am I the only one who finds this just a tiny bit disturbing? They're putting guns in the hands of people who probably have no instruction, at all. Don't get me wrong, guns are a good idea, just don't give them to people who have no idea how to use them safely.

Yes! - its odd, I'd go for the petrol, what would I do with a handgun that wouldn't result with me doing jail time?

I demand a shotgun with my new corvette.