The Stig: the stig without helmet caught on tape

probably the only german car-show host that I don?t find extremely annoying :lol:

but I think every single time I?ve seen him in a racing suit, it was always white... so this really isn?t even proof for him being the stig in this particular segment...

So, is this the German challenge Andy mentioned in his blog......?

definitly not stig.

Who cares who the Stig is. I'm more interested in why those cars had other cars on their roof. Looks to be fun!

Some say his suit is made from French war memorabilia, and that he sleepwalks on the Autobahn. All we know is, he's called Das Schtik.

Maybe they wanted a suitable counterpart on the German team.
Psh...... Suitable

No one can beat his Stigness :stig:
Except maybe ninjas and pirates

Sooooo what ?

Tim Schrick (one of the several, never officially revealed) The Stig ??

Now I wonder, could have he (The Stig) actually ever been a she in previous shots ? Maybe his famous female counterpart Sabine ?

Notice that even a nice female body, of course not endowed such as Mrs. VBH's, could be easily disguised under a racing suit.

Unless they set him up as the Stig's German Cousin?
But ..I doubt it - they wouldn't let him wander about without a helmet if they were trying to be secret.

Who cares who the Stig is. I'm more interested in why those cars had other cars on their roof. Looks to be fun!

They did that in Stars in Fast Cars.

The person in the top car does the steering and the bottom car controls the stop and go stuff. (or it may have been the other way around.)

errm, nope.
http://img362.imageshack.**/img362/3203/1211505640676ef1.jpg

besides, I know who the Stig is...and it's not Tim Schrick...

Joseph.

Very nice illustration you got there. It is all prefectly clear to me now.

Hachi Kid wins!