New Lotus Eagle

I don't know, since I learnt that the entire development for the Elise was ?5 million I've always wanted to win the lottery then call up Lotus Engineering for a 4 - seater Lotus. Not like the APX, but Elise-based, 4 proper seats, still with Lotus handling...

Done right, it could be fantastic.
Lotus_%C3%A9clat_22.jpg

Lotus_Elan_%2B2.jpg

Lotus_Elite_Brentwood_1976.jpg

Oddest render ever - so they're suggesting it's going to be mid-engined and a 2+2? Now there's an interesting layout.

If there is a god, Ferrari will not build that monstrosity nor any other SUV. Ugh.
Amen.

Hopefully Ferrari will remain the last car company with enough integrity not to water down their brand with trendy rubbish like that.

Oddest render ever - so they're suggesting it's going to be mid-engined and a 2+2? Now there's an interesting layout.

That's what I was thinking! If it was going to be 2+2, I'd be thinking FR rather than MR

picture.php

Here is my impression of the new eagle concept. Its just a quick side profile using some aspects of existing lotus cars. This was done over a photo of the test mule, so all proportions and positioning of major styling cues should be fairly accurate...
Sorry if its a bit rough, but i hope its the closest representation to reality yet!