Vicki Butler-Henderson getting Married!

Gibby

Car(s)
Ford Fiesta ST & Triumph TR7
Did anybody else see Vicki on The Apprentice: You're Fired this week?

Apparently see brought a load of cakes that were used in a task on the program for her wedding!

Check it out on iPlayer: Click me
(6:05 minutes in)

For those who are going in search of a torrent look for: The Apprentice: You're Fired: Series 4 Episode 10

Last edited:
hmmmm, I always thought she was already married.....guess not.

Tobias....lol....looks like another man got there before you did.

:cry: I was happier not knowing...

Maby she will get knocked up and stop doing 5th Gear! Oh please let it be!

On this board, the harmless Vicky Butler-Henderson is way more controversal than Mr. provoking himself Jeremy Clarkson. :lol:

LOL Thursday is my Apprentice catch upday, someone beat me. :(
:lol:

Doesn't she say that "She is married" ?

It sounded to me, like she's already married.

p.s. If it's Lovejoy, there is no god.

^ So opposites do really attract... she's a former TG cast currently on FG, he's the opposite.

But I thought this was old news. For some reason I thought she was married before the last series? Or maybe she was just set to get married.

Just because one of them works on Fifth Gear and the other on Top Gear does not mean they are opposites :p Infact that probably makes them as similar as you can imagine!

Anyway good luck to her, its about time she settled down as the poor elderly people in the fastest MPV test would have said.

Just because one of them works on Fifth Gear and the other on Top Gear does not mean they are opposites

Theres lots of ex-Top Gear crew and presenters on Fifth Gear and the producer of Fifth Gear still produces some other programmes with JC as presenter. Theres not really rivals as they make out.