Gran Turismo 5

I'm in!!! ^_^

Although I suck at time trials. I dunno why but I always play better when I'm in a race than in a Time Trial. But I like challenges so if a Time trial is set up I'm in!!!

should I make a new thread?

should I make a new thread?

I dunno. Maybe we should wait until more people join before making a new thread. What we could do is set a Test Time Trial here and see who joins. What do you think?;)

ok lets set get a good lap for time trial and post it here. problem is, what car do we use?

HAS to be something RWD or Im gon be sad =(

ok lets set get a good lap for time trial and post it here. problem is, what car do we use?

HAS to be something RWD or Im gon be sad =(

RWD? I wanted to drive the GT-R (R34) :(

:lol:

Ok!!! I propose Suzuka or Fuji as the Tracks (Though I'd love to do the time trial in London, City tracks FTW ^_^) and I can't thnik of any cars at the moment. I just realised I'm used to driving 4WD cars!!!
It also would be interesting to try to do the first Time Trial with Hot Hatches. They are very equal in terms of power/performance and there's quite a choice of cars to do it.

What do you reckon?

I wish I had GT5 prologue to join you.....can I post a GT4 time? :mrgreen:

wow no one is posting times... ok im going go play right NOW and ill be back in 1 hour to post my time

Actually I already did some laps to be posted in here. but I'm too ashamed of my poor Time Trial skills to post it :p

Ok Ok!!! Here's Mine:

Car: Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34)
Tyres: S2
Driving Aids: None
Time: 2.28,2742.27,558

Lap done with a Dual Shock 3 (No Wheel)

Last edited:
^ get a wheel =) I must do 7minute laps without one..

ok my time is 2'24.218 . its ranked 8th right now ('Digital Align' is the name).

edit: Ill try again when someone beats it

edit2: and after this car, lets get a RWD one. I had never driven any of the nissans or AWD cars afraid they were gonna suck... and now that I drove one, EWWWWWW . drowning is funner. then after the RWD we can try a FWD to make everyone happy =)

Last edited:
^ get a wheel =) I must do 7minute laps without one..

ok my time is 2'24.218 . its ranked 8th right now ('Digital Align' is the name).

edit: Ill try again when someone beats it

I already have a Wheel. Bought my Logitech Driving Force soon after Gran Turismo 4 was released. But I takes a lot of space in my desk and I'm always too lazy to set the wheel up everytime.

if you set it up just once more for the comp. it will be fun.

maybe after more people post times you will want to do it =)