Random Thoughts....

Yeah, too bad I still can't ride for another month. The doc said I could putter around the neighborhood in 2 weeks, but no freeway for a month. Since I just filled up my Civic at $4.25/gal for 85 octane of discount CostCo gas, I may have to start riding sooner or learn to live on water and whatever pigeons I can bean with a notebook.

EDIT: WOOT! I got rep from Viper! That makes me happy.... in my pants.

Remember that sweet black and orange Magna I wanted? Well, the ad disappeared off Craigslist two days ago - and today I got the money to buy another bike. :mad:

I emailed the guy who posted the ad (I had his email from an earlier exchange) and it turns out it didn't sell after all, he just forgot to renew the ad! Now I have first dibs this weekend and there's no ad up, so no one else knows about it! :cool:

Hopefully I'll have a sweet new bike in a couple days.

Best of luck Blind! Hope it works out well for you, you deserve it, mate.

The Mole is back!

This is awesome; it's always been my favourite gameshow. It's the US version, and sadly not the (in my opinion superior) UK version, but I'll take what I can get.

*happyteeb*

Did you know the original name of "the mole" was "De Mol" and was inventend in Belgium?
You do now.

My life is complete:p

The Australian Mole was cool, I loved the twists and turns and what not.

Ummmmm, no, nothing else. Goodnight.

The first couple of aussie series of the Mole were good when it was hosted by Grant Bowler then it was hosted by some dumbfuck from a soapie and it kinda went down the tubes.

Is anybody else besides me pissed how bad the later seasons of the Simpsons have become? The show used to be epic for many seasons, but from season 9, it consequently went downhill. :tvhorror:

Yes the simpsons has sucked for at least 10 years.

I'm having problems with insomnia again. It's 3:33am here and i don't feel tired yet. Haven't been getting much sleep for the last couple of weeks and i think it might be making me a bit delusional.

Anyway i was thinking, say if you wanted to make an elephant trap, what would be the best bait? At first i thought peanuts obviously, but then i started to wonder if that is just one of those hollywood myths like jesus. I'm no expert but i don't think peanut bushes are at all common in the african savanna and why would such a large animal want to eat such a small legume anyway? Surely a walnut or possibly coconut would be more appropriate.

So anyway, what is the best bait for elephants? Discuss.

Well, weed.

I have to say there are some weird people on these internets:

9fsmk8.jpg

YEAAAH! :banana::grin::clap:

The basketball team of my town has just won the Hungarian championship! I've been supporting them for several years and I never thought they would actually get to a final and now they're the best team in the country :D
It's just a pity that this match wasn't at home, I'm there at all of their games if they play here but this one was away.

Hungarian basketball? Is that above or below the WNBA in terms of "do not want?"

When I was young(4 or 5 years old) I thought the zoo released the animals every night then put them back in their cages in the morning before the zoo opened.

Anyway i was thinking, say if you wanted to make an elephant trap, what would be the best bait? At first i thought peanuts obviously, but then i started to wonder if that is just one of those hollywood myths like jesus. I'm no expert but i don't think peanut bushes are at all common in the african savanna and why would such a large animal want to eat such a small legume anyway? Surely a walnut or possibly coconut would be more appropriate.

So anyway, what is the best bait for elephants? Discuss.

You freakin' poacher. Leave those poor elephants, alone, you hear!! :x

Some cellphone-talking asshole rear-ended my stepdad today.. Why can't some ppl focus on the road when they are driving?