Votes: 32 22.5%
  • Barak Obama - Democrat

Votes: 92 64.8%
  • Mike Huckabee - Republican

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Hillary Clinton - Democrat

Votes: 15 10.6%

• Total voters
Hillary Clinton just said it not that long ago. And pretty much every candidate that was on the campaign trail threatened to attack Iran.
I'm sorry just can't take you seriously with that Gossip Girl signature.

And if I had a Rush Limbaugh sig, what would you say? (and I don't, he's fat, and is more concerned with his party then his country.)

I'm sorry just can't take you seriously with that Gossip Girl signature.

Agreed, look at my sig quotes. All are profound and intellectually stimulating. And I dare say each and every one reflects completely and utterly my political agenda.

How about a "None of the above" option?

I've been totally against Obama and Hitlery from the beginning, and it has nothing to do with them being black or female. Their ideas frighten me.

And McCain isn't much better, IMO. I don't think there's a single good candidate in this election, just a "not the worst" candidate.

And if I had a Rush Limbaugh sig, what would you say? (and I don't, he's fat, and is more concerned with his party then his country.)

I wouldn't say anything. But you can't compare a tv show to a political pundit. A better comparison would be to your current sig for VW. I'm not gonna say "this person has a VW sig, so he knows [or doesn't know] what he's talking about"

That would be absurd, just like your comment was. Can you not see the difference? I don't even know why I'm even bothering here.:rolleyes:

Obama for me. I like most of his policies, although I wish he was in favor of gay marriage versus just civil unions. He's also a local around here, his daughters both go to the U of C lab school and I've run into his wife at Walgreen's.

Yes, I like the idea of taxing the wealthy. No, Obama does not support a middle class tax increase.