Top Gear comfirmed for June 22nd

It's up on Uknova! Sad, though, they've turned James May into some advocate for sensibility, which he definitely isn't.

Ahahahahaha!

Second Vid:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UqwtL1NVR8[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Well. I like them. Tells you it is coming, but gives nothing away. Genius.

I had another look. I like the old TG props you can see around the office.

Anyone else notice James is looking older than Jeremy?

[...] It means everything is still secret
And none of it will be faked! :bunny: :p
tigers racing badgers.
instant-classic ...
Anyone else notice James is looking older than Jeremy?
Yes, James Eyes look like he has a really bad hangover ... too much beer with Oz Clarke latley maybe?
I like the old TG props you can see around the office.
Yeah ... Stig n?stuff ... :)

Damn it, I suddenly want cookies for breakfast ...

Well, I loved it :D And I found it funny :blush: I am very, very excited for the new series. Thanks so much, Richmondgal!!

Last edited:
tigers racing badgers.

:cool:

I think you'll find Richard says "Bikers racing badgers" having watched it a couple of times, but of course I am human and could therefore be wrong.

But tigers is much more hilarious!

But tigers is much more hilarious!

I have to disagree - this is Top Gear we're talking about, not some random show on Animal Planet. Besides, you've evidently never seen a badger getting its knees down round a tight left-hander - it's an awesome sight to behold and much more amusing than a water-skiing squirrel!!! :lol:

I have to disagree - this is Top Gear we're talking about, not some random show on Animal Planet. Besides, you've evidently never seen a badger getting its knees down round a tight left-hander - it's an awesome sight to behold and much more amusing than a water-skiing squirrel!!! :lol:
Exactly. They'd have to talk about the traction, power, and agility of the tiger and the badger and which they'd rather buy. :p

Don't forget, Tigers have better off road ability, and clearance :lol: