CTS-V new 'Ring record holder!

No, what I did here, was dare to criticise an American car and upset the US flag wavers on the group.

HAY GUISE, NOBODY LIKES ME, EVEN THOUGH I HAVE THE WORLD'S MOST SHIT-AWFUL FERRARI AND THEY SHOULD THEREFORE RESPECT MY OPINION ON ALL MATTERS! LLOOOLLLOLLLLOLOOLL!!!! BAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! LLLOOLOLOLO!!!!!!!! BAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Fuck off, you ignorant douchenozzle.

Last edited:
*Angry BlaRo rant*!

Please tell us what you really feel... ;)

I do agree with you!

WOOHOO!

And good riddance to bad rubbish. Thanks, Quiky!

Sad.... and he had so much potential in the beginning. Oh well, not all noobs can become productive members of society.

Wow, I never thought I'd see the forum populous put so much effort into actually pointing out an American car quite possibly is good, especially one featuring poshrods and less than 100hp/liter.

Poshrods - what, like they wear a monocle and tophat?

I don't like most american cars and i don't usually like cadillacs at all, but i feel compelled to defend good cars against stupid people. It's like the gt-r, the car has done nothing wrong and people want to hate it for no reason so they make up bullshit to try and justify their narrow mindedness.

-Defender of cars. :p

Wow you expended my simple comment of one car being faster than the other into a whole race :) I meant just a simple "oooh there is a car lemme step on the gas" type thing nothing more :)

No, I was just pointing out - and not only to you but to everybody - that the discussion about which one is faster and which one is more powerful, is simply pointless, when it comes to driving these cars on normal roads in normal traffic.

I wanted therefore to point out, that those cars will not be bought because one is more powerful or faster than the other. There will be other reasons for people to buy them.

You just gave me the cue ;)

No, I was just pointing out - and not only to you but to everybody - that the discussion about which one is faster and which one is more powerful, is simply pointless, when it comes to driving these cars on normal roads in normal traffic.

I wanted therefore to point out, that those cars will not be bought because one is more powerful or faster than the other. There will be other reasons for people to buy them.

Your first point, that these stats (power, handling, etc) are useless on normal roads in normal traffic is correct. But do you really believe the idea that "those cars will not be bought because one is more powerful or faster than the other" is, for the performance car market, true? That's the only reason people make the step to the M or V cars, period! Otherwise everyone would be driving, I dunno, Golfs :p.

So in other words you were pointing out the obvious in a highly patronising manner. Congratulations, i already made that point 4 pages back.

Very few people would purchase any car based on a single performance figure however performance would be one of many factors considered.

I think I can probably summerize most of the sterotypes about cars we have on this forum (and in the process probably summerize a fair percentage of posts here)

german cars have no passion

american cars are technologically backwards and have bad interiors

british cars aren't built properally

australian cars aren't built properally either

italian cars are overpriced and aren't built properally

french cars are self igniting

japanese cars have no soul

I think I can probably summerize most of the sterotypes about cars we have on this forum (and in the process probably summerize a fair percentage of posts here)

so you are saying that we should buy protons or ssangyongs...:p

And people from Melbourne can't spell "properly" ;)