[11x01] June 22nd, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello 11th season!

What do they mean by "longer"? is the episode going to be more than the usual 60 minutes?

I wouldn't have thought so - the RT listing says 8.00-9.00 so I think we can expect the usual runnning time.

OK have I missed something - has there been a discussion as to the new member of the team?

Anyway, sounds like a good solid start to the season - wonder what they'll come up with for the Police cruiser? My choices would be a Senator, Omega or a Volvo V70 all ex Police cars anyhow, so it probably is not one of those. How about an older scooby, what else is fast, strong and available in RHD in the UK?

this sounds interesting, hopefully we'll get more reviews about cars in this one, last time James and Hammond where doing something without Jeremy turned out ok, but I still needed the "smartassness" that Jeremy and his hammers bring.

Awesome, can't wait for this. I wonder what colour Scuderia they'll have :p

LOL

Alan Carr and Justin Lee Collins should be hilarious. For all of you that don't know, these two guys are pretty outrageous. Should be great seeing them interviewed by JC.:p

Damn, this news only makes me even more excited and restless. I'm looking forward to seeing what cars they actually choose to base their "police cars" on. News about the new character is somewhat ambiguous. Seeing how many challenges they're doing, I'm inclined to say that it's something to do with them.

But the most important thing I've been waiting for is finally here... the 430 Scuderia!!! :banana::banana::banana:

9 days is too long to wait. Grr....

Friday Night Project's Alan Carr and Justin Lee Collins

Awe brilliant, finally a good bunch of guests!!

They're bloody sharp under those Hairy and camp exteriors. It going to be so much fun to what JC get roasted, gayercised and satirised.

Anyway, sounds like a good solid start to the season - wonder what they'll come up with for the Police cruiser? My choices would be a Senator, Omega or a Volvo V70 all ex Police cars anyhow, so it probably is not one of those. How about an older scooby, what else is fast, strong and available in RHD in the UK?

A Rover SD-1 would be my tip ..... Didn't Jezza once say the UK Police even started storing these before they went out of production?

Meanwhile, James introduces a new member of the Top Gear team and steps aside so they can immediately make their mark on the show with a remarkable feat of daring
does this mean james is leaving?

oh boff I'm going to be on vacation from the 20th of June to the 26th of July.
At least I'll have plenty of Top Gear to download and watch when I get back ^.^
Maybe they'll show it on my trans-atlantic flight to Germany.... never know.

oh boff I'm going to be on vacation from the 20th of June to the 26th of July.
At least I'll have plenty of Top Gear to download and watch when I get back ^.^

If your home PC is gonna be on while you're gone, you could use the RSS feed to have Top Gear waiting for you when you get home. :p

If your home PC is gonna be on while you're gone, you could use the RSS feed to have Top Gear waiting for you when you get home. :p

I've never managed to make that work - probably me being an idiot but it never seems to download anything when it's supposed to.

Oh well.

This year I will be recording every episode in Sky+, downloading through the iPlayer, watching live again through the iPlayer and then, because getting anything off Sky+ is an arse - downloading from here.

Although - legally in the UK you're only allowed to keep a recording of a TV programme for 28 days, after which you have to destroy it.

On another note

If you hear of any of the TG three doing Radio Interviews about the new series - if you let me know I'll try and get it off our Auto ROT system at work and put it up as an mp3 (music removed).

Status
Not open for further replies.