Subaru Legacy STI rumored to have 450 hp

That australian camry looks really good, shame they dont sell that body design over here.

that's the "hot" version (hahahha) it starts from AU$56k and that model is AU$62k

that's the "hot" version (hahahha) it starts from AU$56k and that model is AU$62k

Well, it would be a properly hot version if it was AWD or RWD. The engine has gotten some good reviews, as has the rest of the car (design, interior etc) but the price and wrong wheel drive let it down badly.

No, they should make a 4WD Celica, then go rallying.

*Starts drooling

the hot aurion was more toyota trying to trade on the whole toyota name, basically as I said before you'd have to go past the excellent new products from Ford and Holden and approach FPV and HSV territory which are going to drive a hell of a lot better.

Thank you god for Subaru growing a pair. The WRX STi is a joke of a car now. It looks more like a clown car then the last model. Now, the Legacy gets the uber power upgrade. ME WANT.

Sweet, so the Impreza would basically be replaced by the Legacy as the badass car? Fine by me -- not a big fan of the new STi.

+1 Agreed completely.

Anyone smell a Japanese horsepower war?
That'd be interesting.

Yes please, daddy wants some of that action! We Germans can't have all the fun. :D

the hot aurion was more toyota trying to trade on the whole toyota name, basically as I said before you'd have to go past the excellent new products from Ford and Holden and approach FPV and HSV territory which are going to drive a hell of a lot better.

I really don't see why people would buy a hot aurion instead of a Commodore SS or even the new XR6 turbo.

I recently took the new G6E turbo falcon out for a quick spin, and its bloody brilliant! Great handling, absolutely epic engine, decent automatic transmission and the interior isn't too shabby even though I found the seats very uncomfortable. Also, some of the interior controls are a bit fiddly.

I recently took the new G6E turbo falcon out for a quick spin, and its bloody brilliant! Great handling, absolutely epic engine, decent automatic transmission and the interior isn't too shabby even though I found the seats very uncomfortable. Also, some of the interior controls are a bit fiddly.

Hey, i also took a new xr6 turbo for a blast the other week and i was very impressed. I liked the old model too but the new one is just brilliant. It's the only ford i really like.

Well, since they're already using a Toyota 4-cyl in the US, it's not much of a leap to use a Toyota 6-cyl, except for space considerations...

Yes, that's the one i was referring to, now we need a NEW one. ;)