The Funny Forum Quotes thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You quoted yourself?

That is so incredibly sad.

By the way, it was a reference to Joss Whedon's production company, Mutant Enemy.

Thanks, i'm sad, i know. My life is so empty that i need to laugh at my own jokes.

And i had the feeling that it was a reference to Joss Whedon's company, seeing how much you like Firefly :)

I know, I'm so damn predictable it's not even funny anymore.

One of these days I'm going to blow up the planet, or take over the entire Eastern seaboard or something.... although, most of you guys would probably hear about it and say, "yup, I knew someday Blind would flip out and do that."

:rolleyes:

^ Hey! We'll whack the lot of ya! :mad:

Oh, forget it... :lmao:

^^ Where did that quote originate? I don't really get it. :(

^^ Where did that quote originate? I don't really get it. :(

See, people in New Jersey have a very specific accent, and when they pronounce their states name, the say it like it was spelled "Newww Joy-zee".

Say it out loud.

The reason for the quote ""Oh dear god what is that smell?"" is because New Jersey has a very industrial section around Newark and the like that contains many oil refinery plants.

^ Ah shucks, I should've gotten that. I always jokingly say New Joisy, like I say Missoura.

For some reason I was thinking the quote was about a member's name or something (Joco?).

/me turns into a british fag and pronounces it Joyzed.

:p

Huh? That doesn't make any sense... it's New Jersey that's being mispronounced. Joy-zee is just a phonetic spelling of the mispronunciation.

But zed is definitely cooler than zee. BMW Zee8 just sounds dumb.

Huh? That doesn't make any sense... it's New Jersey that's being mispronounced. Joy-zee is just a phonetic spelling of the mispronunciation.

But zed is definitely cooler than zee. BMW Zee8 just sounds dumb.

Remember the "Doctor Zed" franchise of science education books and tapes? It was all over the place when I went to elementary school in Saskatchewan.

Remember the "Doctor Zed" franchise of science education books and tapes? It was all over the place when I went to elementary school in Saskatchewan.

No, sadly I spent my earlier childhood here in Iran so I missed out on all stuff like Doctor Zed.

You seriously went to elementary school in Saskatchewan? You poor soul!

You seriously went to elementary school in Saskatchewan? You poor soul!

:lol:Yeah, I expected you'd say that. It was great from a learning perspective...being snowbound in -40 degree snowdrifts left me with nothing to do but read. After all, really cold snow is useless for forts or snowballs.

Saskatchewan - did that in geography, canadian Government help run (may be they still help run) the commonwealth institute, the only purpose seemed to be to make people want to live in the commonwealth - Saskatchewan though - that place is desolate in the winter as I recall.

Saskatchewan - did that in geography, canadian Government help run (may be they still help run) the commonwealth institute, the only purpose seemed to be to make people want to live in the commonwealth - Saskatchewan though - that place is desolate in the winter as I recall.

Yep...the place was flat as hell and well-cultivated, which was good if you had a flaxseed fetish, boring otherwise. The flatness certainly made for a dull winter; the province created an artificial mountain to house a ski resort, and it happens to be the highest point in the province itself (Mount Blackstrap).

Status
Not open for further replies.