Random Thoughts....

I hate writting on myself, well I hate the thought of it, because I have never done it either =)

Ditto, I just don't like the idea of ink on my skin. Shrug.

I don't know why I don't do it... I actually imagine writing on your skin with a ballpoint pen to be a smooth experience.

A fantastic writing experience (honest!) is if you write on a banana using a biro / ballpoint pen. It's a great writing or doodling surface, and as a bonus you get to weird out your flatmates.

The banana's still edible afterwards, too. I wouldn't use a bunch as a phonebook though, as bananas do go off eventually.

Last edited:
^ you have been watching too much WEEDS!

^ I have been watching and smoking too much weeds. :D

You got it spot on though, hard to believe. Aside from eating the banana, I was referring to Andy's recommendation to 'do it' in a banana peel.

^ I have been watching and smoking too much weeds. :D

You got it spot on though, hard to believe. Aside from eating the banana, I was referring to Andy's recommendation to 'do it' in a banana peel.

Yay I win! :mrgreen:

Ill never forget that part of the episode

"how do you get him to eat so many fruits!?" little does she know...

Hooray! We're apparently not at risk from the Large Hard-on Collider.

And if we do get sucked into a giant black hole, it'll be too late to care or to write a strongly-worded letter to your local paper.

Hooray! We're apparently not at risk from the Large Hard-on Collider.

And if we do get sucked into a giant black hole, it'll be too late to care or to write a strongly-worded letter to your local paper.

Am I the only one who finds just the fact that we can debate about the possible formation of micro black holes and "killer strangelets" incredibly cool?

Also, on another note:

The BBC article said:
In March, a complaint requesting an injunction against the LHC's switch-on was filed before the United States District Court for the District of Hawaii by seven plaintiffs.

Now, I know my geography isn't the best, but I'm pretty sure Geneva is nowhere near Hawaii. Is there a reason they carried their complaint of a European organization's actions to an American court?

Now, I know my geography isn't the best, but I'm pretty sure Geneva is nowhere near Hawaii. Is there a reason they carried their complaint of a European organization's actions to an American court?

The claimant didn't know that places outside of America existed? :p

"Geneva...that's in West Virginia, right?"

Who thinks anything is in West Virginia?

That state is irrelevant.

Just came back from Connecticut a few minutes ago, and I gotta say: I used to think MA drivers were bad, but holy shit, you CT drivers are effin' terrible!

That blue CT license plate instills so much fear in me. You guys either plow down the center at 28 billion miles an hour, ride 5 nanometers off my bumper, then scream into the left lane with gusto...or you ride the left lane only 5 miles over the limit while everybody around brake dances themselves and flips you off with both hands. I've seen squids on GSX-Rs come close enough to my bumper to reach out and grab an exhaust pipe, I've also seen delivery trucks swerving in and out of heavy traffic at 90+mph. One of them nearly ran me off the road once, didn't even see me all the way down there. :blink:

Like I explained to my friend, CT folks may be intelligent, articulate, eloquent, and well-educated...then they get behind the wheel of a 2-ton machine and become blithering fucksticks. :dunno:

Please god tell that to my wife. Ever since we moved up here I have been telling her that CT drivers are totally fucking clueless but she just doesn't believe me. I guess that growing up here she doesn't see it.

heh... been driving around my 130 for a few days now. Damn it's nice to drive on the left hand side of the road again, lovely free and spacious highway for me to rape my car as well.

Just came back from Connecticut a few minutes ago, and I gotta say: I used to think MA drivers were bad, but holy shit, you CT drivers are effin' terrible!

That blue CT license plate instills so much fear in me. You guys either plow down the center at 28 billion miles an hour, ride 5 nanometers off my bumper, then scream into the left lane with gusto...or you ride the left lane only 5 miles over the limit while everybody around brake dances themselves and flips you off with both hands. I've seen squids on GSX-Rs come close enough to my bumper to reach out and grab an exhaust pipe, I've also seen delivery trucks swerving in and out of heavy traffic at 90+mph. One of them nearly ran me off the road once, didn't even see me all the way down there. :blink:

Like I explained to my friend, CT folks may be intelligent, articulate, eloquent, and well-educated...then they get behind the wheel of a 2-ton machine and become blithering fucksticks. :dunno:

What areas were you in? I have heard before that we are among the worst drivers in the country and I don't doubt it for a second. People around here are total dumb-butt assfaces while driving. If I, or my girlfriend for that matter, had a big truck, there would be many dead or injured cock knuckle douchebags on the sides of the road. I hate them.