My Aygo+ 1.0 VVT-i

Oh and the first figures are in... Doing better than I expected at 4.27l/100km on mostly highway driving :D
I think it would be even better if I didn't have to drive through Copenhagen city at slow pace though.

Congrats... you bought a jellybean.

I average 30mpg highway and 26 city, actually.

Offset by the fact that I have more space and AWD (which yes, I need because I live in the part of the US where AWD is a wicked help in the winter)

Of course, my mileage will tank when I start tuning. But then, at least, I'll have enough money to afford it. But I'm not meaning to threadjack, so let's focus on jok, mmkay?

Nice little car, like an even smaller echo, If thats possible :lol:

1zyu1ok.jpg

delta,

This is a no hate zone! Besides I doubt you can play soccer with yours :)

I'm not hating. Jok and I go way back, believe it or not.

I wish they had these in the us :(

I wish they had them down here in oz.

Nice looking Aygo there. :)

How are these compared to Yaris? I used to drive a Yaris alot and i liked it alot.

Nice looking Aygo there. :)

How are these compared to Yaris? I used to drive a Yaris alot and i liked it alot.

i would like to know, i bought a brand new Yaris 1.3L hatch in January and am enjoying it as a first car..... we don't get the Aygo here in australia so it was either yaris or Mazda2, will post a topic showing the car later next week...

New figures are in for fuel... doing about 18km/L (42 US mpg), not driving like a maniac but I did ditch the driving like an old person style (doing a little over the speedlimit on both the danish and swedish motorway to actually follow the flow of the traffic)

km/l? Thats a new one :p
5,6l/100km?

Or as we say, 0,56 per mil.

Hey, that's a pretty cool little car.

We don't get the Aygo so I haven't seen it in person, but if the 'big' brother Yaris is any measure, it should be quite nice. Go Toyota! :cool:

i would like to know, i bought a brand new Yaris 1.3L hatch in January and am enjoying it as a first car..... we don't get the Aygo here in australia so it was either yaris or Mazda2, will post a topic showing the car later next week...

You so should've gone for the Mazda2. They look like awesome, funky little cars.