19 years without love

\What you're supposed to do is tuck it as far back as you can when he's gonna go. And if he's a gentleman, he'll tell you when he does so.

Bwahahahaha! :rofl:

Speaking from experience, eh? I love how everyone in this thread is divulging sexual advice and experiences in this poky car forum. Dude u juzt pee in her but?

j/k, of course it's not bigger than your car, but I'm willing to bet it's bigger than your foot. It usually is bigger than girls' feet. :lol:

j/k, of course it's not bigger than your car, but I'm willing to bet it's bigger than your foot. It usually is bigger than girls' feet. :lol:

no wonder you have so much rep!

^Huh, I don't get it.
You quoted me 5 times too. :?

EDIT:
Speaking from experience, eh? I love how everyone in this thread is divulging sexual advice and experiences in this poky car forum. Dude u juzt pee in her but?
Experience helps, yes. :D Who said anything about the butt? :? Actually, never tried anal, but thanks for the encouragement, curiosity might strike me with my next girlfriend. :shifty:

Last edited:
Bwahahahaha! :rofl:

stick_it_in_her_pooper.jpg

l_e9248d942d8d51a17cd615aadd6b3254.jpg

:dunno:

This thread needs more macros, and more macros we shall give it.

lolcup.jpg

This thread is like:

BAWWWWWW WHY CANT I HAS A GIRLFRIEND EVENTHOUGH I HAVE NO SELF-ESTEEM IM PROBABLY ALSO PRETTY PLAIN LOOKING IF NOT UGLY BAWWWWW WHY AM I ALONE NOBODY LOVES ME BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Guys,

thank you, everyone, for your replies - on other forums there would be like 5 replies, all saying "go and search a hot chock and fuck her"
I really like this forum, you can talk about serious matters too, thank you again.

Think before you post ??
No, but seriously, I used to have a problem with this too. You see, what's happening is that you're a bad self-monitor. Try this small exercise when talking to girls ... or people in general ... or whenever you go out for that matter: step outside your body. Imagine as if you weren't you that night and you were just looking at yourself ... from somewhere above, or just across the room ... and think what would you like to see yourself do at the moment. You'll automatically adjust your behaviour. Your body language will suddenly change, your speech will slow down, your moves will seem more graceful ... is essence, it will make you "smooth". Try it, see what it does for you. And also, don't forget to think before you speak. Take a break before you answer a question instead of saying the first thing that comes to mind (of course, not too long a break). Do that especially with girls, they have a knack of trying out "test" questions on you. Whenever they do that, I call them on it and tell them just how immature they are for doing it. So if you spot any of those "trick questions" just call them on it, or better yet, if you can think of a good comeback to put the spotlight on them instead, that's even better.

To late man, I scared her off. She thinks I'm an emotional black hole and wants me to leave her alone and so I'm going to be an alcoholic now since it dulls the pain enough so I'm not crying all the time. :(

Also treating girls nice doesn't work, be a fucking ass hole since apparently that works........ caring doesn't work since it means nothing apparently....

Time to change my sig and not care about people, so fuck you world..... oh crap the world is not a person, I'm such a screw up.......

Oh how epic is this thread now......

To late man, I scared her off. She thinks I'm an emotional black hole and wants me to leave her alone and so I'm going to be an alcoholic now since it dulls the pain enough so I'm not crying all the time. :(

Also treating girls nice doesn't work, be a fucking ass hole since apparently that works........ caring doesn't work since it means nothing apparently....

Time to change my sig and not care about people, so fuck you world..... oh crap the world is not a person, I'm such a screw up.......

yousuck.jpg

You really gotta take things into perspective. You came on way too strong and too fast...you really don't say some of the things you said when the two of you were not even a couple. Hate to say it, but it makes you seem creepy and needy. You shouldn't also depend on your happiness all on one person. I've done it before and felt like shit when i got dumped.

I used to do some of the things you did and I never really noticed until i met this one girl who i started seeing but eventually got too clingy. She started calling too much and showing up randomly at my work or my dorm "just to say hi." Also when i would be with my other female friends, she would give them dirty looks and eye them out. One of my friends actually called me and asked whats up with that girl and why she was eyeing her (how embarrassing huh). This is all before we were going out...i didn't ask her out, nor did she ask me. It would be understandable if we were going out, but the fact that we weren't made the situation all wrong. I also got the feeling that she was telling some people that we were going to go out soon and stuff..when i never even hinted at her that i was going to ask her out! It really made me see that there is a difference between being nice and sweet and being clingy and a bit creepy and how it can be such a fine line sometimes. Honestly, the girl started to scare me and it couldn't handle it so we haven't really been talking since.

You really got to think about how you would feel in a situation. toma_alimosh got the situation hands down and what he said is 100% correct.

Chin up, theres more girls out there and take this as a learning experience. Everything happens for a reason some way or another so this could have been the time where you would have to learn something so when the next girl come you you will know what to do.

:idiot: