Suggestions for site improvements

Erm, why? We ran one for a while, but all trackers bring is trouble. I don't see what's wrong with our two current ones that are donated and using The Pirate Bay as a backup.

Just to give an idea of seeders and leachers.
I may be an ass in the forums but I make sure I give at least a 2.0 share ratio on torrents to ensure the cascade effect works, sending twice what I receive.
Other trackers work on the principle of those with under a certain share ratio don't get to access a file until they have given back their bandwith.That ensures that dedicated members get the file first and add to a pool of seeders that will share longer. In the long run files get shared faster and more efficiently. I've seen it work elsewhere, and you asked.

Just to give an idea of seeders and leachers.

I used to scrape those numbers off the tracker and display it on the site, but it didn't really seem worth it as it can be seen at Mininova and in your client (number of seeders and number of leechers).

I may be an ass in the forums but I make sure I give at least a 2.0 share ratio on torrents to ensure the cascade effect works, sending twice what I receive.
Other trackers work on the principle of those with under a certain share ratio don't get to access a file until they have given back their bandwith.That ensures that dedicated members get the file first and add to a pool of seeders that will share longer. In the long run files get shared faster and more efficiently. I've seen it work elsewhere, and you asked.

Sorry, but it just isn't gonna happen for a list of reasons longer than my arm (legality, server load, I don't want to manage it, etc. etc. etc.). Plus it's impossible for everyone to have over a 1.0 ratio nor do I want to ban people from getting Top Gear. It's a nightmare of bureaucracy.

There are plenty of ratio sites you can get the show from if that's your thing (SceneTorrents, BitMeTV, Motorworld). Hell, I personally get my copy from one.