Icelands attempt at ricing....

Mazda 3 Turbo

IMG_1140.jpg

IMG_1665.sized.jpg

Fiat Punto 1.2

punto.jpg

100_9756.jpg

:lol:

The Mazda3 is a little ricey, but it's not bad. No giant wing and fart can is always a plus.

Make it solid black with BBS wheels and I'd drive it.

Mazda looks like more of a show car than a race car. Race cars don't have audio gear companies' stickers (ALPINE)

Mazda looks like more of a show car than a race car. Race cars don't have audio gear companies' stickers (ALPINE)

Rice, not race :lol:

And yeah that Mazda was a showcar i think, it was featured in some german tuning magazine, but i think it's driven everyday and actually for sale right now, which is how i found it on a local car forum.

IMG_1112s.sized.jpg

IMG_1781.jpg

The more i look at it though i'm thinking it's not that bad. It would probably be great in all black like Tomcat said, and maybe a little less spoiler kit.

Last edited:
I can't decide if this is awesome or not...

In another colour with a proper paint job and without the Coca Cola ad, it could have been cool.

Current state though, Carbage. :lol:

We should buy and it and refurbish it with a big Finalgear sign down the side!

Definitely not awesome. More like "ambitious but rubbish". It's like a much shorter version of Clarkson's limo.

Dont know if any of this has been posted before as i havent read the whole thread....

fairy2.jpg

i3ur79.jpg

And hats off to the guy that made this Skoda Rapid...

skoda_01.jpg

...into this.

skoda_06.jpg

:blink:

Umm, the plate is different and that really looks like a Photoshop.

Then that is one bad photo. The quality of it (pixelated, etc.) makes it really look like a Photoshop.

I only have an article in Czech:
http://www.autoweb.cz/tuning-auta/s...ni-lak-lamborghini-a-unikatni-karoserie/11939
You may try a Google translation but it's quite rubbish:
http://translate.google.com/transla...tni-karoserie/11939&hl=cs&ie=UTF8&sl=cs&tl=en
Basically it says that the headlamps are vertically mounted Skoda Octavia headlamps (I wonder whether they actually illuminate the road or their only job is to blind the oncoming traffic), the engine is a VW VR6, the seats are from an STI Impreza etc. Below the article, there are some more photos too.