IGTC - Team Kitty

Mischief007

Car(s)
1995 Chevy Camaro Z28, 04 VW Jetta GLS
I have to thank our Dutch Stiggie Henry for putting in 3 stints and placing in the top 10 for sure. According to the tracker we finished 6th but we will see after the final results. Kevin and I did 1 stint each. I was a nervous wreck until halfway through my stint when I actually started driving properly.

Rudy from F1rst Racing couldn't make it so it was only Kevin, Henry, and I during the 4 hour race. The plan was for Kevin and I to do double stints since for us it was early in the afternoon. Henry surprised us by doing 3 stints. Team Kitty wasn't involved in any big incidents nor given any penalties (but results aren't final). The only thing was that Nolan and Kevin were possibly holding up a 3rd place runner but both Nolan and Kevin were racing hard to not go another lap down.

Only one safety car period happened and that was because of the CoRe team getting stuck in our kitty litter. Unfortunately that safety car period happened during my stint. Tire temps dropped rapidly and for the next 10 laps I was driving on ice.

All in all it was fun and I can't wait till July 26.

Yeah, it went rather well. The setup was pretty good. First the right front tires was a bit warm/hot but when it got thinner, i could push into the 1:31's. The evening started a bit stressful for me, because my Y24 Patch didnt go online and gave me a "Game password is wrong" ish error (even when displaying the host list). So had to download a fresh copy and work from there.
Q was interesting too, made a mistake and played(got stuck) in the sandbox for a few minutes. Got out and drove a not really that good lap. 16h place :(

Pushed like hell in the last 30 minutes to close the gap to number 33. And overtook him in the last lap? anyway lots of fun :D
Team Kitty Grrrrr :p

The screenshot are graphic wise 'low' to get some more FPS while racing. <_<

Again, amazing job Henry. We are officially 6th in that race.

Nice result ladies. I was able to watch it during work using the remote and it was great to see TK climbing up in the results.

On a side note. Can someone change my ID to Appie instead of APpie :p

The full race results:
2z4kzlj.png

From 16th to 6th :cool:

Nice result ladies. I was able to watch it during work using the remote and it was great to see TK climbing up in the results.

On a side note. Can someone change my ID to Appie instead of APpie :p

Who the hell are you? Why are you following me? Stop stalking me!!!!!!!! :p

Yeah good luck. Both Henry and I can't show up.