Random Thoughts....

30 minutes was perfect to keep the beer in the freezer, now if the damn Euro final would start

@Speedtouch
I'm very jealous. There is a dealership nearby that deals mainly in Lotus and Morgan sales/repair along with just about any sort of imported vehicle you can imagine. I often go down there to ogle the Aero 8's and the Plus 8 that they had. Apparently they are also taking orders for the updated Aero 8 which features the more powerful BMW 4.8L V8 to replace the 4.4. :cool:

Forget warp drive. Forget teleportation. Forget lightsabres and flying cars. The movie technology I most want to see come true comes from the epic laugh-fest that is Spaceballs where the video is out in stores before the movie is finished. Only substitute 'rip' for video, 'Mininova' for stores, and 'Top Gear' for movie.

lulz

The Aero 8
2616496652_bb3e06c9f8.jpg

As much as I love Morgan...

...the Aero 8 really needs the 'fixed' headlights from the updated one.

edit - although the Aeromax is true automotive styling perfection.

Viper posted this on the font page:

And to all the people who bitched and moaned earlier about the rip being late: if you don?t like this site, then go somewhere else

If someone can provide these bitchers and moaners comments, that'll be great. I'm guessing it was on IRC.

One example, from the Contact Form Hall of Shame (courtesy of Viper)...

IP Address: 75.3.251.12

what is the problem with getting the torrents out, the purpose of the website as i see it, is for people to be able to watch top gear without having bbc2, everytime i log on this site, there is a problem with the torrent, all your news and posts are pretty pointless without the show, you should concern yourself primarily with getting the show out there and nothing else

Found this story interesting. A bandit (who uses that term nowadays?) pointed a gun at the face of a store clerk, pulled the trigger...nothing happened. He then pointed it at a wall, pulled the trigger...and it fired.

http://www.local6.com/news/16738767/detail.html

Wow what a lucky guy. You'd think that the robber would try to avoid a murder charge and just steal some cash and leave.

On the other hand, here is a funny robbery attempt.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEzGVqkGqQk[/YOUTUBE]

A new pub just opened near my place. It's not within stumbling distance, unfortunately, but closer than anything else I have.

I hope to try it out this week.

The cooling system in the Merc has sprung a leak, it seems like the water pump is leaking :( After 2 broken thermo-switches, a broken thermostat and a broken coolant-tank cap, this is the 5th thing to wrong with the cooling system in that car :(

Hey, I always wanted to be the VTEC Power Ranger!

1WD VTEC just kicked in yo!

I like the "Remove Before Flight" key chain. :cool:

EDIT: Also: I know I've got VTEC power officer but it's okay! I've got ABS!

Last edited:
Damn, who woulda thunk that 6 hours of accounting in a day would be so tiring??

Winter semester FTL. Actually, it's not that bad, we're learning so much so quickly it's easy to remember it all. And I worked Tuesday through Sunday, totally wrecked.