UK police dogs must wear shoes....

Id rather have dogs in my house than Muslims. If a Muslim police officer has a warrant to search my home, can i request a dog instead? Or can i specify his footwear?

No i goddamn cant, because im under criminal investigation, my personal views are irrelevant.

If the Muslims themselves say "a dog is NOT considered a filthy animal, only its saliva" (which I can relate to), why are the dogs wearing shoes, not muzzles?

Whatever,... I'll just rack this one up to another one of the "Brits trying to be over PC about everything... :rolleyes:

its not even about the dog or its walking on muslim ground is it?

isnt it the dogs saliva that they class as unclean? i think the dog itself is fine, its just if it dribbles every where then they gotta chuck the carpet out.

im sure thats what one guy (a muslim himself) said when interviewd, because even he branded it stupid and rather rude because it showed that the guys calling the shots for the police hadn't even bothered to do their homework on the religion properly

My religion strongly rejects doing jail time, we consider it offensive.

I also must abide to the commendments of:

1. Rape models.
2. Rob Banks
3. Be a general nuisance
4. Do whatever you want, man.

The UK news is now the greatest source of entertainment and jokes.

My religion strongly rejects doing jail time, we consider it offensive.

I also must abide to the commendments of:

4. Do whatever you want, man.

Ahh, a fellow Discordian!

?????? ?? ???????

I could make out the hello, but I have no idea what the heck the second third word's supposed to be... :blink:

EDIT: It's "England", but it's just a direct phonetic translation of the French "Angleterre", and is the particular translation the Arabic Wikipedia uses, but is slightly different from what my English-Arabic dictionary uses: "???????" (Inkiltara). (I should also mention I'm not a native Arabic speaker, and loan words like this throw me off :p)

Last edited:
I could make out the hello, but I have no idea what the heck the second third word's supposed to be... :blink:

EDIT: It's "England", but it's just a direct phonetic translation of the French "Angleterre", and is the particular translation the Arabic Wikipedia uses, but is slightly different from what my English-Arabic dictionary uses: "???????" (Inkiltara). (I should also mention I'm not a native Arabic speaker, and loan words like this throw me off :p)

Blame the guy I stole it from in another forum. :ninja: