First car you ever drove

Hmm, I don't actually remember, I guess it can be either a red Fiat:) Bravo (on my dads lap, I only turned the wheel, he changed gears-accelered-decellered); a black Suzuki Grand Vitara which I used to learn driving (that is, not in a driving school); a grey ?koda Fabia 1.2:sick: (in driving school); or a green Nissan Almera

In my opinion that generation of L-Series looks good, but I much prefer the 2003-2004 L300.

But then again, I'm biased towards Saturns :D
There are a few angles at which the L series looks pretty good I'll admit, but I cannot handle that front end, it's just so goofy.

361881DSCI1207.JPG

The first car I ever drove was a Mercedes Benz 190E. Dark red (metallic) and of course automatic gearbox :) It was on a big parking lot. I was a really car loving little boy and my grandfather thought I needed a bit of driving practice. My parents were not soooooo happy and well, my grandmother was so frightened - she insisted on getting out even before i had fastened my seatbelt ;)

Really nice memories pop up now :cry:

Chris

The VW Golf that is now mine - 7 years ago. Yeah, I've come a long way, baby..

2001 Pontiac Grand Prix from the driving school. I remember it had traction control, ABS, automatic transmission, and power steering. My instructor showed up to my house when it was snowing for a road lesson and half the roads were not even plowed yet.