Clarkson: I was on the internet last week...

WirelessMonkey

Car(s)
MK1 Golf Driver
Jeremy Clarkson: "i was on the internet this week and i found this..."

But what did he find? We know atleast one of these was "Tailpipe Man" (now curiousity may encourage you to throw this into google image search, but i must warn you. Far from curiousity killing this cat, this curiosity will kill your sex drive for a week). Basically its a picture of a man sticking his penis in the exhaust pipe of a Range Rover. Disgusting but hilarious.

Anywho im opening this thread up for speculation. To be honest i think its all the same image.

In a few minutes Viper007Bond will close this thread, saying "yes, its range rover man, been discussed on... page 67 of episode 235345 discussion thread".

BUT.... is it really all that clear? We know that it was that at least once... but was it always? did he even show it in episode 4, or was that just the 8C Spider all along?

I think it might be worth some discussion in a thread of its own, as opposed to hidden in some episode discussion thread (considering it's relevant to several episodes, and not just one.

+my 2c

It is worth a discussion of its own! Considering that the joke runs over into multiple episodes why should it only be discussed in individual show confines. Why make it more difficult for people to find the answer. From the beginning of the season someone would post this question only to have to repost it in a specific shows thread. As for one it is a joke to read everyone's "great job but I liked the old ones better" comments on a specified episode. Just let him ask the question!

I've been thinking about starting one of these threads myself, but found examples of them which has all been closed. I do however think this is a big enough subject to have it's own thread, and there isn't one. Shouldn't we let at least let one thread live, so we have somewhere to discuss this other than those messy episode threads?

Last edited:
I fully agree that we need an easy to find thread on what was shown in each episode, but I swear we already have one of those...

Although one of the nazi mods may have locked it as I can't find it.

I think 11x05 was the Range rover man. The others did not look like that picture when viewed from a distance.

So is it the same pic every episode then, of "a man with is *ahem* in the tailpipe of a Range Rover", or does it change every ep?

I think it definitely shouldn't be an issue we should be mulling over.

-LP

So is it the same pic every episode then, of "a man with is *ahem* in the tailpipe of a Range Rover", or does it change every ep?

Neither, actually!

But let's resolve this once and for all:

2712526847_59e51eccdf_o.jpg

We didn't see the screen at all in Episode 4, but it's pretty clear that Episodes 3 and 5 are of Mr. Tailpipe, but 1 and 2 are neither that, nor are they the same as eachother.

Last edited:
I fully agree that we need an easy to find thread on what was shown in each episode, but I swear we already have one of those...

Although one of the nazi mods may have locked it as I can't find it.

I looked and couldn't find it. I saw all the threads closed by you being pissed off mentioning a thread containing the same info. So I tried to find the single post you were talking about looking through all those pages... and then when I did find it, and found it to be completely useless!! I then considered making a topic like this... just to piss you off. LOL...

Yes... let this thread stay!!

-Robert

thanks for this thread. i was pondering about what it was as the cameras would always zoom out i wasnt able to see the pics.

:eek: :shock: :barf: :hammer: :roflmao:
That was so funny... weird and disturbing but funny none the less

Neither, actually!

But let's resolve this once and for all:

and i found this.jpg

We didn't see the screen at all in Episode 4, but it's pretty clear that Episodes 3 and 5 are of Mr. Tailpipe, but 1 and 2 are neither that, nor are they the same as eachother.

Episode 4 was the Alfa 8C Convertible.

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=h5sOCEUpGZI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=h5sOCEUpGZI[/YOUTUBE]

uhhhmmmmm? Wouldn't that hurt? Or does it come with a "special" fuel filler upper thingy?

Still funny.