Trailers for "Watchmen" and "Terminator Salvation"

T3 wasn't a bad movie, it just wasn't nearly as good as T1 and T2. The teaser doesn't really show anything, so I will start to judge it when the first official trailer comes out. Still, it looks pretty good from the teaser and pictures. :D

T3 wasn't a bad movie, it just wasn't nearly as good as T1 and T2.

I agree. It wasn't great but it was watchable.

I just ordered this Watchmen book for $18 (incl. shipping):

watchmen.jpg

It better be worth it! :D

Last edited:
I just ordered this Watchmen book for $18 (incl. shipping):

watchmen.jpg

It better be worth it! :D

I would suggest used from Amazon in the future. It cost me $12 for a very slightly used copy.

I would suggest used from Amazon in the future. It cost me $12 for a very slightly used copy.

Well, I didn't get it for the Amazon price (which is $15.89), I got it for the lowest price offered ($11.57) brand new.

Here's the link.

i agree with you on the 3rd moving being total shit.. but from looking at the trailer it sure does appear they are back on track with a dark gritty story wiht lots more "future" combat and less back in time lets go kill young/teenage/unborn john conner

yeah i think they are taking it in the right direction now..... enough with the going back in time. arnie can no longer play the model he did in the first 2 and re-casting that role to anyone else is sure footed suicide.

the third movie ended with arnie dead and conner stuck in a fall out bunker full of old school technology. the films definately now need to go forward and tell the story from there.

ive been watching the terminator series on the telly and it reveals the a lot more about what happens in the future, how the guys were sent back, how the terminator was captured/re-programmed etc.... i found it quite good so im up for abit more of the story being told post judgement day, rather than bitty flashbacks from pre-judgement day.

i liked bale as batman, so long as they make him look more dirty and gritty then im sure he'll do the role of conner justice.

whats the track playing on the watchmen trailer? i like it

found it, smashing pumpkins - the beginning is the end is the beginning

Last edited: