Did you see this guy mocking Jeremy?

That's actually a surprisingly old clip....it's come up ages ago, but it's a worthwhile repost. N00bs, this is what you become if you take it too seriously. You've been warned.

:D Does Jeremy even have a licence to ride motorbikes?

so the general message is: the guy likes bikes better than cars, and he is convinced that someone who has been on a bike before will be quicker than someone who hasn?t... wow, how did he come up with that?

Oh come on, it's just a joke. You have to like the guy behind the wheel. That is one good JC impression. :D

Its just an old clip of some wanker trying to cash in on Clarkson's fame to drum up some interest for his website.

Oh...I posted this quite some time ago. My thread quickly turned into a trollercoaster which was both closed and censored (video and links removed). I wish you better luck but to be honest, that guy still haven't got much of a point :p

I saw a guy today do a wheelie on his bike at the lights, and he had this little dog underneath him. Im pretty sure he is going to need some new black leather trousers. Poor thing.

Apologies for the semi-off topic.