INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

HELLO I'M NEW AND NUTS ABOUT JEREMY CLARKSON

HELLO I'M NEW AND NUTS ABOUT JEREMY CLARKSON

Hi I have only just joined this. I'm a massive Top Gear fan and even bigger Clarkson fan.

Hi! I've been lurking for a few weeks, after discovering you all on Google. I'm slightly obsessed with Top Gear but not yet ready for the mental health unit. I'm a free-lance editor, and I live outside Detroit. Although I like looking at him, I think James May is orders of magnitude better on paper than he is on television.

hey guys

names shane i live in small town in sunny QLD in australia

loved top gear forever and have all the episodes of tg and FG and all clarksons movies

and all 3 of the presenters random tv shows and documentaries

i drive a 1993 MKIV JZA80 Toyota Supra 2 door coupe Black came with 5speed manual and Torsen LSD
its non turbo atm with 2JZ-GE and its got minor mods done HKS intake and exhaust with 2 mufflers cut out
K&N pod filter, Tein fully adjustable coilovers and front and rear strut braces

massive stereo 2 amps 2 screens 4 speakers 4 subs Kenwood, Rockford Fosgate, Orion and Directed.
and its got 20"s front are 225/35/20 and rears 275/30/20 with Kumho Ecsta KU31 tyres

i can post up pics later if you like.

its my pride and joy and next on list is respray black with bodykit
and front cut from an RZ so i can work the motor before swapping it in.

Hello Final Gear ppls! I'm 19 from Minneapolis MN USA. I've been interested in cars for a few years now and started finding Top Gear bits on Youtube. I found this site a couple months ago and I've been enjoying the torrents and News. I figured it was time to join the forum.

Hey everyone, I'm an old member that just never really posted. I'm also very bored at work (such is the case when you're low on the totem pole at an automotive manufacturer). I'm 21, a mechanical engineering student, and recently got back into kart racing after a hiatus of a few years. I've had the suit since 2004, but finally pulled it out of the bag and wore it to the track this past weekend. Combined with my helmet, I'd say it bears a resemblance to a certain (set of) individuals.

n15100058_31733941_2764.jpg

Hello Everyone. My name is Rob and I live in Sacramento CA. I've been sharing torrents of Top Gear for quite a few years, but I only just now signed up for the site. I did that because of the shirt orders. Anywho... I think I have the same passions as everyone else here so no need to go into that. My favorite car is the Ariel Atom.

<-- that's a picture of me driving one during the first year of the Ariel Atom Experience. Highly Recommended.

I'm currently saving up to buy myself an ensemble of driving equipment (helmet, suit, gloves, and boots) and then eventually a car for the 24 hours of lemons for the Northern California race. I really hope to be up and running for the 2010 race.

Hi, I'm Charlotte, nearly 16, and a huuuge Top Gear fan. My fave presenter is Richard, and I'd love an Opel Kadett or an old Mini to be my first car (though my mum is opposed to that idea - she wants me to get something sensible that won't break down; how boring!)

Hi, my name is Marc. I'm 28 years old and live in Indiana. I have a BS in Mechanical Engineering (with Physics and Math minors). I work for the Navy as a Systems Safety Engineer. I'm also currently pursuing an MS is Systems Engineering.

After watching TG on BBC America, I fell in love with the show. The challenges, the commentary, the cars...it is the perfect show. When looking for more info on the show, I came across this forum. Seeing how it appears that people here dig a lot of the same stuff I do, I had to join.

My current rides:
2002 Ford F-150 Supercrew
1994 BMW 325is
1986 Honda Nighthawk

Other vehicles I own in the process or waiting to be restored/fixed-up:
1948 and 1950 Ford F1 (will be a hot rod)
1970 Chevy Chevelle with a BBC
1978 Chevy Blazer
1978 Jeep CJ-7

I'm in to music (I listening to everything, but currently am into Texas Music. I play the guitar a little. In high school, I played the trombone in a ska band), Camping, Racing (Mostly IndyCar and other open wheel racing. I spend all my free time in May hanging around the garages of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway for the Indy 500. In 2005 I worked for an Indy Lights team (then called the Indy Pro Series. We ran the support race for the Indy 500, qualifying 3rd in our first time out, but wrecked on the first lap. My family also participates in lawnmower racing at the oldest lawnmower race in the world, the Twelve Mile 500 (www.twelvemile500.com). This year my cousin won the race. I was on his pit crew.), Fishing, Cars (as you can see I have a few projects to complete), Traveling, Genealogy, Video Editing, and Photography

I'm looking forward to spending some time here.

:welcome: all! :)

Long time member, few time poster. I just read that my "less than 2 post" will delete after posting this so here goes!

Long time Top Gear fan, found the show a while back and love it. Especially the EPIC episodes!

As my saign on implies I have a Mazda Miata with a Ford 302ci V8 ("5.0") underhood. Well, I did... the 302 is now in another Miata and a 347 is awaiting my lazy butt to cram it in there...

Anyhow - back to the show!

-Matt
aka MX-5.0

Hey all, been lurking through my hubbie's ID and figured it's about time I created my own. I'm a 30-year-old barely domesticated domestic goddess living in the New England area. Cars are one love both he and I share, and Top Gear is just one way we share it. That and describing our dream garages to each other. ;)

Been a fan since BC (Before Crash) by watching what sporadic clips we could find through YouTube before finding this place. We even watched it on BBC America at the hospital while our son was born! It just has the right mix of everything: stunning cinematography, some facts (but not enough to make your head explode from boredom), affable buffoonery, enough dream cars to keep a person excited about cars, and, IMO, most importantly, considers a car as the "best of the lot" not just based on its numbers, but based on its human-machine livability.

I really don't have a favorite presenter, as I adore them all. I think it mostly has to do with the fact that I can see a little of myself in each of them, which can be both good and bad. :D

I'm not all that good at whole "likes, dislikes, interests" lists- so I guess those will be revealed as I get to know the forum here. I am a bit of a blunt instrument when it comes to speaking my mind, though... I don't mean to offend, I just can't stand dancing around the point.

Looking forward to spending time here while waiting for the show to reappear in the fall!

Hi
I'm a long time lurker, 1st time poster. Like all the noobs, the allure of the shirt finally pulled me out of the shadows. Been lurking since about 2005, and love the site and the British car shows, I just can't get enough.

Me and my g/f are absolute petrolheads. She autox's a '97 BMW M3, and I autox a '07 BMW M Coupe, and drive a 03 BMW M5 during the week. OK, so we're also BMW enthusiasts also :D

Here is my stable:
IMG_0056.jpg

And one of my other favorite shirts from the day I got the Coupe
M%20Coupe%20023x.jpg

Hello, I've been a pretty big fan of Top Gear for a few years now. It's probably obvious that I'm in love with German cars, but the Swedes also have a place in my heart. I must say I'm curious what Jeremy finds on the internet that always appalls the audience!

Hiya all.

I'm a huge Top Gear fan from Finland. Been visiting the site some time but only now registered (cuz of the tees, sorry to say... :). Been an Audi enthusiast for a few good years - AWD, turbo, snow, they make such a nice mix.

I'm Charles, from Leeds of course. I'm 16, eagerly awaiting my 17th so I can get driving. After that I'm waiting for my 18th so I'm old enough to go on TG and so that I can drink.

I'm starting 6th form next year, taking maths, further maths, physics and german.

I'm a huge Clarkson fan, my ambition is to meet him one day for some banter.
Wouldn't mind meeting May or Hammond either.

Apart from TG, my favourite program on tv has got to be mock the week. Absolutly hilarious! Diff'rent strokes is a great program too.
As for music, I'm into most mainstream stuff, except for rap etc. I'm liking older bands at the moment as well. Guns n roses seems to be hitting the spot.

Last edited:
Greetings all,

Mainly been lurking but plucked up some pluck to join up :)

Love TG, of course, but I suppose the highlight of my driving history is that a tractor almost crashed into me once. Fun.