Cars with NO class (not to be confused with classless cars)

Anyone who has ever seen or driven a Jag XF up close will have to agree that it is simply fantastic looking.
I love the German rivals but this is BY FAR the prettiest of the bunch. So that's a very classy car.

Quite. I saw one at the race track the other day and it is truly stunning. It looks, like, wise or something.

Any car from the Hummer range, all awful, all driven by fools, all cars with no class!

Agreed.

Also, the HSV Maloo. They took an already garish (to the point of being tacky), loud, brightly coloured car and turned it into a ute. There is no subtlety to the styling at all.

SRT4 neon
OH GOD YES!

I just saw one the other day, black, with black wheels (14 inch?), a huuuuge rounded spoiler like they have, and tinted glass.

The guy does a screeching u-turn and "roars" off. I say "roars", but it was more like gradual acceleration accompanied by a high-rpm farting noise that sounded like it was trying too hard.

Hell I've seen go karts faster than that... thing.
Me thinks you saw an SRT Design Neon. (What was Chrysler thinking ?! Factory rice ?? :? )

Smallest wheels that fit a 'true' SRT-4 are 16" and they are not slow unless they are running on three cylinders or the driver can't reach the pedals.

Range Rover Sport.

Both from a fan of cars perspective, as the car looks like rubbish and is a SPORTS suv(?!?!?!). And from a drivers perspective, the drivers are huge ****ing dicks.

Me thinks you saw an SRT Design Neon. (What was Chrysler thinking ?! Factory rice ?? :? )

Smallest wheels that fit a 'true' SRT-4 are 16" and they are not slow unless they are running on three cylinders or the driver can't reach the pedals.

Fuck I know, I raced one of those in my Volvo and beat it, thats how slow they are. I see that guy all the time, his car sounds worse then mine, and is slower then mine. What a piece of shit.

Depends on the part of the world where you live. Here in Eastern Europe, almost every expensive car is bound to be driven by a rich asshole without class, or his son.

Or, it's a Yamaha R1, and the rider is wearing shorts, a tight t-shirt and slippers.

800px-BMW-328i-coupe.jpg

A BMW 3'er coupe (especially in white). They're all driven by cunts and spoiled brats.

omega_hypnotic_cadillac_escalade_2.jpg

The Escalade: a car driven by pimps and wannabe rapper white boys in baseball caps and hoodies.

lgst3156+mini-cooper-s-bmw-mini-cooper-poster.jpg

BMW's new Mini is mainly driven by people who don't know or care about the difference between a Mini One or Mini Cooper. Most of them call them Mini Coopers because they don't know better.

smartcar.jpg

Eco-weenies may be rejoiced by its economical dinky little engine and its small size. Unfortunately, it isn't that fast, nippy, economical, practical, or fun. Again, it's driven by ignorant people who think that by driving this, they will be able to save the world from global warming and such.

and finally...

lgdashcamvideo.jpg

/ends thread.

800px-BMW-328i-coupe.jpg

A BMW 3'er coupe (especially in white). They're all driven by cunts and spoiled brats.
But worse, the entire car is spoiled by the orange reflex on the front bumper.

Newer (within five years) F-150's. Always driven by an asshole. Always ride on your ass.
Damn, even in the Midwest huh? Come to MA and try to imagine:

MA drivers + pickup trucks + the sort of asshole posers that buy them/grubby pissed-off old people = :blowup:

My dad told me about driving across flat plains in Illinois for hours at a time, and how when he would turn off for an exit complete strangers driving with him would wave at him goodbye, as some sort of unspoken bond between interstate travelers. I doubt it's really that rose-tinted, though. :lol:

Great news! The Dacia Sandero is now driven by people with no class! :thumbsup:

All those assholes driving Crown Vics, usually white with lots of lights on them

:lol: Stop doing stuff that pisses them off. :mrgreen:

Cars with no class, well lets see.

Mitsubishi Evos, never have I come across one that was not driven by some punk/thug wannabe who constantly runs his mouth on how awsome he is and how his evo can beat anything when in reality he doesn't even know how the car originally became popular. Douchebag car.

Neon SRT-4 falls under the same category.

F-Body LS1 drivers, also usually fall into the same category, however most of those owners have actually moved on to Infinitys so that car has returned to it's redneck trailerpark roots :mrgreen:

Google for the last generation Chrysler Concorde, then come back and say that.

2007-chrysler-sebring-hood-front-left.jpg

Don't forget the new Sebring (which is based on a 93 concept so it's not like they took the look from Jag)

Add PT Cruisers to my list, they're all drivin by tools who think they're special because they drive a "unique" car. They're the same people who wear 'witty' t shirts to stand out. Stuff like "the voices in my head told me to do it" or "air guitar hero" It's somehow just as slow as a Honda Civic (but costs more and can't compare to the reliability) and gets nearly as bad of fuel millage as a Chevy Corvette.... but at least it's "different" :rolleyes:

The Honda Element or the Scion xB (or whichever is the box looking one)

Never really got them, worst drag coefficients, boxy, doesn't make sense.

I can't really get into it, it's just they bother me when they are on the road. Just not my taste.

Hah I love the xB, it's a mini G wagon! It's horribly overpriced though. I remember looking at one (they were at the Toyota dealership) and it was 18k for a fairly basic model. Manual and the only additions were the security system and the better (not best) stereo and alloy wheels.

I don't get all of the people posting cheap or practical cars here. People who drive cheap/practical cars don't lack class, they either don't give a shit or don't have money. You could argue that their lack of pretention gives them class. Lexus/Infiniti/Acura arent cheap but they never break down, so that makes them somewhat practical and therefore they can't go on this list.

Classlessness is about displaying your completely lack of taste in the most blatant way possible. It's about pretention. For a car to be truly classless, it has to either cost a significant amount of money or require the owner to go out of their way to acquire/maintain. It has to display such a staggering lack of taste that the driver's entire worldview must be called into question. With that in mind, I offer:

The Ferrari Mondial- driven by complete dorks who can't afford a real Ferrari. Even a Fiero is cooler, IMO.

The Cadillac Escalade EXT- (or whatever the pick-up 'Slade was called). This... thing... was a taste apocalypse. One of my old neighbors owned one, they also had "gazing balls" and a concrete Mary in their front yard. QED.

Any Hummer (goes without saying) with the possible exception of the H1 which is so ridiculous that it can only be taken ironically.

A BMW whose license plate in any way references that the car is indeed a BMW ("Bimmer1", "BMW KJT" etc). Pathetic. (BTW, the scond plate number above is one from my work parking lot and the driver is indeed a total douchebag).

The Porsche Cayenne Where do you start. It's hideous, insulting to the Porsche legacy and just plain dumb (a performance SUV? Give me an effing break.)

"Type R" / giant wing / rims-on-a-1992-Pontiac Grand Am stuff is just too easy, so it can't go here.

Last edited:
The Ferrari Mondial- driven by complete dorks who can't afford a real Ferrari. Even a Fiero is cooler, IMO.

:lol: Better not tell Hannah Gregory! Oh wait, he left the building already. And you're right, I'd rather have a Fiero than the worst Ferrari ever built.

A BMW whose license plate in any way references that the car is indeed a BMW ("Bimmer1", "BMW KJT" etc). Pathetic. (BTW, the scond plate number above is one from my work parking lot and the driver is indeed a total douchebag).

That applies for all cars in general, really - we get it, you like your car. Nobody fuckin' cares.

Add this to the list: cars with the name of their manufacturer plastered in huge letters on it. I always feel compelled to go up to the owner and yell, "HONDA! YOU HAVE A HONDA! THIS IS A HONNNNDAAA" to them, just in case they felt like reminding us that they're the proud owner of a 1996 Honda Civic DX, according to their windshield. :roll:

That applies for all cars in general, really - we get it, you like your car. Nobody fuckin' cares.

Add this to the list: cars with the name of their manufacturer plastered in huge letters on it. I always feel compelled to go up to the owner and yell, "HONDA! YOU HAVE A HONDA! THIS IS A HONNNNDAAA" to them, just in case they felt like reminding us that they're the proud owner of a 1996 Honda Civic DX, according to their windshield. :roll:

Sometimes, a custom license plate is warranted; I knew a guy with a V6-swapped MR2 with the license plate "JAP 4RE" (say the last part it out loud). I agree on the windshield banner, though; I just saw a black Beetle in Cambridge yesterday with "BEETLE" on it. As if we were going to mistake it for something else?!