people with learning disabilities needs sex too...

Much win in this thread there is, says Yoda.

I think it is a worthy campaign.

is being overweight a learning disability?
That's what I thought too...not gonna garner very many sympathy votes with

I can only see one problem with fat people having sex, but it doesn't involve education...

Physics?

Hey, nerds and geeks, intelligent as they are, are for the most part socially awkward and have trouble finding intimate relationships, do they not?
I would wholeheartedly support this campaign. Where do I fill out the corresponding paperwork?

...which used to be a privilege of being a high-ranking government official.
Haha, ZING! :rofl:

is being overweight a learning disability?

It had to be said it's a noticeable common trait in the pictures :<

Overweight AND Hidiously ugly..

Ok, fine and good...if this organization is funded privately. If it uses public funds, that means that the taxpayer is footing the bill to get someone laid.

Think about that.

As long as I'm in on this, I don't see a problem. The problem is that you probably have to wear a hi-viz vest when partaking in government-subsidized sex.

As long as I'm in on this, I don't see a problem. The problem is that you probably have to wear a hi-viz vest when partaking in government-subsidized sex.

And you'll have to fill out forms in triplicate before, during, after, and 6 months after the act. Department of Homeland Security agents will perform extensive cavity searches upon both partners for diseases, WMDs, and other hazardous substances. There will be a government-approved officer to observe the act. Anytime a partner exhibits too much pleasure, the act will be stopped and both partners separated. Once it's done, clothing is to be put on immediately afterwards, and both partners are forbidden to make eye contact (for security reasons). An agent will interview you afterwards for "observation" purposes.

And there will be no smoking afterwards.

As long as they are watching, do you think they would mind working the video camera?

/going to have a cigar.

what_the_fuck.jpg

What the fuck is a learning disability? Over here it's kids who have problems with their math homework, and they have as much sex as everyone else. Oh and they aren't considerably fatter than other people.

I'm sorry if it's "immorally wrong" or something, but I'm with jay on this one. If it's my money (once again not really cuz I'm not in the UK) I don't want to be paying for this.

I have a lot of contorversial beleifs about mentally handycapped people, so call me wrong, call be a right wing fannatic, butt I will still hold these beliefs. (and no, this is not the tome or place to state them, might offend someone and get neg rep :lol:)

I'm LD and i find this campaign embarrassing. With the internet you can find crazy people just a few clicks away, so i have no idea what these people are campaigning about.

I'm yet to receive my government sponsored hooker yet :(

Just out of curiosity, how many others here have diagnosed LD's?