Clarkson: Anyone have a soundclip saying "shut up"?

Asian

Car(s)
2002 Mercedes ML320
Has anyone ever tried getting a sound clip of Clarkson saying "shut up?" The way he says it is just awesome and would be funny to use once in a while on some people.:mrgreen:

If you identify a particular episode and timing then there are plenty here who could do that for you. upyourego s really helpful at this kind of thing, so if you locate what you want send him a PM and he will probably help you.

I could do it too. There are lots of us, but we are all too lazy to find it... :lol:

Hahaha, when I have time later I'll go find some the episodes and parts when he says it.

a good one is the Christmas special of a couple of years ago when he was chasing a speaker of something and yelling SHUT UP

a good one is the Christmas special of a couple of years ago when he was chasing a speaker of something and yelling SHUT UP
I don't think I remember that one.

I found one which was in 10x06 at 11:15. I think I've heard better though.

i would recommend the one from the review of the M5 where he yells at the satnav women

i would recommend the one from the review of the M5 where he yells at the satnav women

Was looking that up after seeing your post to see if i could record that clip for him. Unfortunately my stupid sound card won't allow me to record using "what you hear" so unless i extract the audio from the vid i can't get it out. I'll try, but for anyone else that wants to try it, its

Season 6, episode 9 at a little bit over 51:24

Unfortunatly I can't record but I found a clip where he says shut up. Although there is a small background laugh at that moment.
The clip is 9x5 at around 7.23 Where they were talking about Jeremys suit and when James said he had is haircut part. There are two shut ups at that moement. The good one is the second one.

Don't forget about the episode (Christmas one if I remember correctly) with the fuel warning device that said "WARNING! This vehicle runs on diesel fuel!"

I prefer the "Why won't you go faster....puuhhleeeeeaze go faster! Puhleeeeeaze!! :D

I'm wondering if I can make this as a ringtone.

Like the phone rings like normal, then clarkson goes SHUT UP! And then it shuts up and starts again 2 seconds later.

:lol:

As the mp3 is right now it would just go Shut Up Shut Up Shut Up over and over until the person stops calling (in theory anyway). To have it do what you want you'd need to put a phone ring sound first then clarkson saying shut up - a couple of seconds of silence and then clarkson saying shut up again.

As the mp3 is right now it would just go Shut Up Shut Up Shut Up over and over until the person stops calling (in theory anyway). To have it do what you want you'd need to put a phone ring sound first then clarkson saying shut up - a couple of seconds of silence and then clarkson saying shut up again.

I know, I need to find a soundclip of a standard cellphone ring and append "shut up" at the end. I'll post the final product here if I get it working.

Is there a software to do this with a Mac??