Decapitation suicide by Aston

Reading the story and then looking at her photo I'm amazed he would kill himself over HER...

but still, whadda way to go!

Did you see the photo? Would hardly call her a trophy wife.

She was for some goofy looking old guy that thinks because he wears abrocrombie jeans and drives a convertible aston he's 30. It's not like owning a gym and tanning salon would make you that much money. A real good looking trophy wife would need real money... not vouchers for free tans.

^:lol:
I wouldn't mind that.

She was for some goofy looking old guy that thinks because he wears abrocrombie jeans and drives a convertible aston he's 30. It's not like owning a gym and tanning salon would make you that much money. A real good looking trophy wife would need real money... not vouchers for free tans.

Or how about you don't get a "trophy wife" or care about one, but instead get someone who actually loves you and someone you can stand.

I really hope his wishes in his suicide note are ignored and he is buried in an unmarked grave, people like this don't deserve a last wish let alone the slightest shred of a dignified burial.

No, this loser couldn't stand the fact his trophy wife didn't love him and instead of being like the rest of the world when they break up with a girl, feel sad and move on he killed himself in a very selfish way.

I think you need to re-read the article and understand what it says...

That fucking bitch should burn in hell, the fucking gold digger. If you break up with someone, you move out. It was the mans business, you decided to divorce, you get nothing.

I realize the law isn't this simple but laws and common sense are often opposites.

I know a song about her. ...

[youtube]ap-OO0xqTe4[/youtube]

Probably some of this going on too. ...

[youtube]kyE4CLM0QIA[/youtube]

'He wanted me to walk away from the farmhouse and the business and leave me with nothing.

like he had every right to do.... his business was a success because of him, not her. she doesnt deserve a penny, its not like she made the man who he is today.

The inquest in Swansea heard that after her husband's death she discovered he had cancelled a life insurance policy which would have paid out to her.

hahahaha thats golden.... a nice little Fuck you!

She said: 'He ran up an extortionate amount of debt. I've got to sell the farmhouse now, just to pay the debts.'

as a beautician its not likeshe'd be living in a place like that off your her back anyhow

I really hope his wishes in his suicide note are ignored and he is buried in an unmarked grave, people like this don't deserve a last wish let alone the slightest shred of a dignified burial.

No, this loser couldn't stand the fact his trophy wife didn't love him and instead of being like the rest of the world when they break up with a girl, feel sad and move on he killed himself in a very selfish way.

selfish yes, suicide nearly always is

but break ups like this are not all, brush it aside and get on with life.... when a common as muck beautician breaks up with a successful business man you can bet top dollar that she wont just move on without a good portion of the mans hard earnt fortune in her back pocket in exchange for being a complete bitch and no help what so ever.

Last edited:
Wanting to kill yourself is one thing, risking the lives of other road-users while doing so and forcing them to witness such a horrific act is a whole different thing.

Do you really think someone whose suicidal is going to give a shit about other road users? Suicide in itself is usually done as a message to those around said person, which may or may not be why most men use much more extreme methods compared to woman, who usually use almost lethal doses of sleeping pills as a way of saying "i NEED help" compared to most mens big "FUCK YOU" final statement.

And anyways, about Roadsafety, big whoop, atleast you guys don't seem to have 2-3 Teenagers a year gunning down dozens of people before killing themselves.