Top Gear/MPH coming to Australia in '08!

If it's only Sydney and the tickets are sort of a decent price, I'm willing to actually take a flight to Sydney. Or Maybe not.

If it's only Sydney and the tickets are sort of a decent price, I'm willing to actually take a flight to Sydney. Or Maybe not.

I considered that too - but my new temptress (skiing) is set to claim all my spare fun-money.

I think limiting themselves to Sydney is a bad move. Australia is a huge country. I would be only too willing to fly/drive but as I will be 35 weeks preggers with a Hamster, chances are slim :?

Woohoo four shows in Sydney means i can go four times. :lol: Sucked in rest of Australia. :lol:

I would be only too willing to fly/drive but as I will be 35 weeks preggers with a Hamster, chances are slim :?

Holy crap! You're up the duff?! Congrats. :D

My Top Gear Top Parenting Tip: Start watching TG with your Stiglet as early as possible. My 19 month old now associates the TG theme with cars and will sit and watch reasonable sized chunks of TG (it's 2nd favourite show after 'In The Night Garden'). He still can't say 'Stig' though. :p

Well. My life is officially over!

Well. My life is officially over!

Why can't you go? If you're not weeks away from giving birth, there is NO excuse in my book why you can't fly/drive :lol: I'm even going to try and get there.

If not, there's always 2010.

James does take quite a while to confirm projects he will be involved in, so perhaps this is just the same deal. The lady from the MPH website did say that all three presenters will be attending, but it's probably way too early to tell at this stage.