Me Itty Britty Lotus

mkiv808

Car(s)
Cayman S + E90
Even though I'm selling it soon, this is THE most fun car I've ever owned. And I've owned some good ones.

It truly spoils you for every single car out there. Nothing is as pure, communicative, raw and connected to drive.

Why am I selling? Not enough time to drive it and the only good dealer in the area shut down = no warranty service.

I could see getting another someday. Or the new Evora.

Next car will be a Cayman S.

DSC00506.jpg

DSC00507.jpg

DSC00508.jpg

DSC00509.jpg

DSC00510.jpg

DSC00511.jpg

DSC00512.jpg

DSC00517.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm you have had some nice cars looking at your previous list. I'll take the NSX please!

The NSX feels like a boat compared to the Elise. :)

Well, they all do.

Warning: don't ever test drive an Elise or Exige if you are a true sports car person and cannot buy one. It will haunt you.

That's a lovely colour, pity you've got to sell it! Maybe you can get a Evora which no doubt will be awesome!

Warning: don't ever test drive an Elise or Exige if you are a true sports car person and cannot buy one. It will haunt you.

Even tough I never even SEEN an Elise/Exige, I always had the feeling this would occur...:lol:

I lust after your car more than most Ferraris, Porsches, etc...too bad they aren't sold in Brazil.

That's a lovely colour, pity you've got to sell it! Maybe you can get a Evora which no doubt will be awesome!

I hope so! If not, I may see an Exige S240 in my future.

I love the color too, but it's like pavement camouflage. Not a good thing with such a tiny car. If I get another it'll definitely be red or yellow.

Am hoping Lotus opens up another good dealership in the area. I'm sure they will, the one that closed was the highest volume dealer in the country. Its closing was totally unrelated to Lotus. They had some bad luck in other areas (legal, bad flood, etc).

You're selling it? Dammit, the forum just lost a little bit of cool.

I can only imagine how brilliant it must be to drive - my MK1 MR2 gave me a little inkling of an idea of how much fun a communicative kart-like car can be.

It really is a very cool car to drive isn't it?
I once had the luck to try one out and gotta say it's brilliant.
I would keep it for sure if I was you. Even if I could only drive it one time in a month or so :)

Sell it to me? For a dollar? :(

I think I speak for us all when I say, "I hate you" :p

:+1:

and very much too considering your other car is miles cooler than anything I've ever owned aswell!

Maybe a "Hated by all at FG" title is in order? :lol:

PS: Oh yeah, and I hate you too :p

NOT A COCKSTER! Either save a little more and get a 911 or spend a little less and get a Boxster S.

I love this car! Never been into one but the whole idea of simplicity, rawness and lightness caughts my attention.

I lust after your car more than most Ferraris, Porsches, etc...too bad they aren't sold in Brazil.

In fact they are! An imports dealer in S?o Paulo is bringing them. But asking over U$ 100k+ fot each...