Audi?s ?son-of-R8? is ready to roar

Mmmmm a 5 cylinder turbo charged audi is just what the doctor ordered :) I can't wait to hear the sound of it.

I was thinking about how much the TT is a poseur mobile and then i remembered that the new one is actually a great car. Heres to hoping that the 2.5 will be as fun as it sounds !

Dont like it. Never been a fan of Audi TT.

Now I'm pissed, all I get is a 4 banger with only ONE turbo :'(

well being in the states we are some what limited in our choice of badass Audi I5 20V turbos. Lets see UrQuattro, UrS4, UrS6 i am pretty sure thats it for us over here.

From AutoExpress:
http://img157.imageshack.**/img157/6915/carphoto27911725rn6.jpg

I'm lovin what they have done to the front air intakes. It gives a nice amount of aggression and distinction over the normal one, also that is a really good picture.

What a let down.... I thought this thread was for the rumored Audi R4, although I guess the TT-RS is close enough.

Still a sweet car.

Audi has really stepped up to compete in the horsepower war with BMW and Mercedes, its great to see we the car fanitics get spoiled by the result. Even if we only talk about specs and pictures and base our opinions on never actually driving one.

It is just not unique enough anymore. The original TT's styling really stood out over the standard Audi fare because it was rounded and sleek looking. This one looks too much like any other Audi. Only the back really gives it away.