The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Because all the pot and acid they did in the 70s has finally caught up to them. :D

What about the 20-something hippies :|

They're just wannabes... real hippies to me are people who were 20-something in the 70s.

I would have loved growing up then. I don't want to be a hippie, but can you imagine growing up with all that awesome music and counterculture?

It's not that people who dislike PETA also condone animal cruelty. It's just that PETA has questionable methods and goals. I mean, is it really necessary to try to change a name of a city in New York from Hamburg to Veggieburg?

Exactly. It's a noble goal to abolish fur and improve the standards of slaughterhouses, but when you go about telling children that their mothers are murderers, then how can you be taken seriously? PETA deserves all the hate and bile in the world for shit like that. (Fuck those assholes.)

That simply summarizes it... nothign more to say :clap:

Hmm, to be honest I didn't know much about how crazy PETA can be.

But still, a lot of members had quips and funny things to say about the protest posted on the last page, and I see nothing wrong with that itself. It's actually a pretty smart protest, I had to look for a good 20 seconds before I realized what was going on.

But fuck them if they're taking it so far... I just figured it was this forum's healthy hatred of all things environmental and green. :lol:

Damn I wish I could find the video of the 55-gallon oil drum being dropped form a big freight ship onto the greenpeace dinghy.

http://img142.imageshack.**/img142/7324/4701002dy0.jpg

That kind of PETA I like.... in fact... I think I even may be part of it

Back on topic.
http://img392.imageshack.**/img392/4396/thenardoffruitje4.jpg

Hmm, to be honest I didn't know much about how crazy PETA can be.

But still, a lot of members had quips and funny things to say about the protest posted on the last page, and I see nothing wrong with that itself. It's actually a pretty smart protest, I had to look for a good 20 seconds before I realized what was going on.

But fuck them if they're taking it so far... I just figured it was this forum's healthy hatred of all things environmental and green. :lol:

There's a good Bullshit! episode about PETA that shows how crazy they can be. I recommend watching it if you've got a half hour to kill.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsHUBEfBNMo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4Eo4KtBJFc&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXjwDqz4gWM&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Since PETA idiots throw paint on people in fur coats (as noble as it is trying to prevent endangered animals to be slaughtered for their fur alone, there's nothing you can do about it afterwards. If you ruin one coat, the person is probably rich enough to just go and buy another one, which means that PETA CAUSES LITTLE FURRY ANIMALS TO BE SLAUGHTERED!!! But anyway....), why don't we throw steaks and burger patties at them? :D Preferably some meat that's gone bad. :p

They're just wannabes... real hippies to me are people who were 20-something in the 70s.

I would have loved growing up then. I don't want to be a hippie, but can you imagine growing up with all that awesome music and counterculture?

And sleeping around a lot...

Well, apart from that I simply can't identify myself with a community that blocks everything else and just strifes for fun. They may have brought some fun back, but apart from that cultural advancement is something completly different...

Look, it's bad being a rabid hippy douche, but it's not that great to be rabidly against anything that can be taken as helping the environment and nature.

I love meat, and in fact had a 10 oz. steak for dinner, but not everything PETA is for is retarded. Do you think it's worth killing chinchillas and other animals for their fur to make coats that rich women will buy as pure status symbols?

Or have you guys seen that undercover video of the slaughterhouse that was leaked on the internet late last year, which led to the biggest meat recall ever in the US? Do you think it's okay for a slaughterhouse to systematically mistreat cows so sick they can't walk, by using forklifts and electric shocks to get them to the gallows? God knows how many hundreds of thousands of cows were slaughtered and their meat discarded in this episode because of the unethical practices of the slaughterhouse.

I'm just saying extremes of both are pointless.

Peta also wants all sorts of animal research stopped, even though many of it's top members need things like Insulin which has for a very long time had to be sourced from Cows or Pigs.

The only part I do agree with PETA on is animal cruelty as you mention. I hate seeing animals mistreated, but I still like my meat.

Could the moderators make a split, so we can discuss PETA without ruining the funny pic thread. Thanks.

Kiwis taste awesome, especially when unpeeled with some salt.

Think about it, if any other fruit looked so much like testicles it wouldn't be worth the embarrassment to eat it.