Random Thoughts....

I would've thought all the morons would've dropped out by year 12 to go work as oh I dunno, a council labourer or something.

They'll go to university and board the failboat when they get there. Which means that they'll be finished in about half a year. A.k.a. by the time the first exams are around the corner.

You guys have high school students that act out? Weird...

high school in most states go to 18 and is pretty much compsulary (unless you want to do a trade)

I would've thought all the morons would've dropped out by year 12 to go work as oh I dunno, a council labourer or something.

Education is of big value in Romania. If you don't at least finish high school you're the laughing stock of everyone you meet. Even if you go into a trade, etc. everyone expects you to have finished high school. And you don't truly get all the respect from people until you finish your undergraduate degree.

Romania is a country where people working in fast food restaurants and delis have college degrees. Partly because of lack of job placements, partly because of the stress on education.

In fact, it happened with me a few weeks ago. I needed to turn in an experimental physics paper that wasn't complete by the time it shoud've been because I didn't understand something with the symbols the professor was using and the book used. He gladly listened to my (really sincere) apologies and gave me extra 24h to turn it in. In the end, I got a nice 9/10! :p

Woot! ^5. My other professor (Planetary sciences class) is also very caring and she even takes the initiative to email you and ask you if you're feeling and doing alright if you've missed a couple of lectures. Tell me what professor does that :). My prof and GSI in that class are more like mother and big sister :p

\Damn we seriously need a high-five smiley. PHOTOSHOP POWERS ACTIVATE!

I said ACTIVATE damnit!

:(

Woot! ^5. My other professor (Planetary sciences class) is also very caring and she even takes the initiative to email you and ask you if you're feeling and doing alright if you've missed a couple of lectures. Tell me what professor does that :). My prof and GSI in that class are more like mother and big sister :p

I want your professors when I get to university! :(:(:(:(

And a nice one too! I would've put a border (just a line or something) on it though. (New one for me too - got bored of the R8 TDI)

Last edited:
Don't play the game RuneScape (Run eScape) and think you can just walk away. That is where I have been for the past month.

But if there are others who play it, I am on world 160. :D

Those sigs do look very nice. We really don't see enough of the Weissmann at the moment. :)

Maybe it's time to put the scooby sig out to stud and find something new. :D

Edit: I have a mate that used to play RuneScape constantly a few years back, I tried it and had no idea what he saw in the low res, shitty noobfest of it. Mind you, I also hate Oblivion and WoW.

Don't play the game RuneScape (Run eScape) and think you can just walk away. That is where I have been for the past month.

My friends used to play that several years ago. I didn't know it was still around :blink:

My newfound television obsession, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, just got a whole lot better. After watching the 4th episode I've found out that one of the main characters drives an old Range Rover and it got a good amount of screen time. :thumbsup: It was totally worth getting Rick Rolled twice in that episode.

Those sigs do look very nice. We really don't see enough of the Weissmann at the moment. :)

Wiesmann dammit. Not every German is a bloody jewish banker in New York dammit.

I played that for several years, several years ago. They must have changed shit around, cause they didn't do worlds back then.... I got to like level 78 back then... Not an easy addiction to cure :lol: ... and part of the reason why I've vowed to never even think about ever playing an MMORPG again.

Instead of spending a day leveling up my mining skills, I'd rather spend a day learning varial heelflips.