Jeremy Clarkson finally sells his car !

Im gonna bet that he bought a lambo :confused:

I just rrad in the new top gear magazine that he sold his ford gt because he was having problems with it.

I wonder what car he'll buy next ! :cool:

I'm guessing you were kept in frozen storage for a year and don't realize its now 2008.

I heard he has a house on the Isle of Man!

And that he's going to revive this old BBC show called "Top Gear"! I think it's about cars or something!

:tease:

did you heard he also sold his Ferrari F355

chill guys, not all of us can list all of hammonds cars off the top of our heads... some of us have lives!

(Ford mustang, Ferrari 575, a cadre of land rovers, morgan aero 8, morgan aeromax)

chill guys, not all of us can list all of hammonds cars off the top of our heads... some of us have lives!

(Ford mustang, Ferrari 575, a cadre of land rovers, morgan aero 8, morgan aeromax)

Yea not all of us are losers that have nothing better to do than follow the lives of 3 middle aged fools.

Hammond doesn't have an Aero 8, he has a Morgan V6 Roadster.

I don't think he'll be buying any new cars soon. According to The Times article this weekend, he put all his life savings in AIG assuming what he said is true. Good luck with that Jezza.

I +repped him out of pity. My script to TG Mag ran out so I can't check it, but maybe they did just mention he sold it.

Just don't think you should be branded with a red blob for beng a bit behind on what kind of car Jezza has now.

[youtube=N6RB62gHO6U]:( I've failed finalgear![/youtube]

:lmao: This is the perfect video for the internets!

Seppuku is no laughing matter, however. In 1701 over forty-seven ronin were believed to have committed this terrible act. Please...think of the masterless samurai this holiday season.

Oh my god, did you hear thyat hammond was criticaly injured in a jet car accident when he was trying to break the land speed record!