Name the Countries of the World

heheh... I had trouble spelling Kyrgyzstan.

Second attempt, not much better with 100... again, I forget obvious ones like Spain, Israel, Columbia, Jamaica... sigh.

I'll do it again tonight. It's amazing how you completely forget what you know when you really need to bring it out.

which you won't get next time either, if you spell it like that...

which you won't get next time either, if you spell it like that...

Why pick out his post? He's not the only one complaining about the woes of spelling in the game while misspelling it in this thread too.

If we can have a second go, I guess I'll have to try again. I shall report back.

Why pick out his post? He's not the only one complaining about the woes of spelling in the game while misspelling it in this thread too.

If we can have a second go, I guess I'll have to try again. I shall report back.

Did you read my posts earlier? I wrote that I also misspelled several countries and thus didn't get them. However in that post he was complaining that he didn't even think of Colombia... and I just pointed out that even had he thought of it, the game wouldn't have accepted it. Wasn't criticizing, just pointing out.

152/195 for my second attempt.

Didn't even use the last 4 minutes... there's no way I could get more than that. I missed a few I got last night, obvious ones like Iceland and Para/Uruguay.

Umm... has anyone noticed the time count seems to have increased to 18 minutes?

Fared slightly better with the new time limit with 126/195. Still missed some obvious ones like Belgium.

83 on my first go. I can't spell Luksemburg (SIC, lol). Also I got the really obscure and tiny Maldives because I internetally know a guy from there.

Umm... has anyone noticed the time count seems to have increased to 18 minutes?

Fared slightly better with the new time limit with 126/195. Still missed some obvious ones like Belgium.

:eek: you utter noob!

I don't have the patience to play an 18minute game though. And thats nothing to do with the fact that i'll be crap at it :p

still 15 mins here...

96/195 first time, now 125. Spelling isn't my problem so much as remembering the obvious ones. I got Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, San Marino, and the Vatican but missed Belgium, the Netherlands, and Hungary... although I could not for the life of me figure out how to spell Kyrgyzstan until I saw it at the end.

144 on my first attempt; not going to bother trying a second time, as I've already glanced at the "cheat sheet".

Damn you Africa and your many many wonderful countries :shakefist:

Heh, try translating the countries names' in your head from Serbian to English :D
Holandija/Nizozemska = Netherlands, Nema?ka = Germany, Belorusija = Belarus, Kirgizija = Kyrgyzstan etc.

77 and circa 40~50 facepalms afterwords especially in Africa ( I mean I forgot Egypt FFS )

163/195 on my first try. Spelling got me on 4 or 5 of them and some were forgotten because I was losing track of which ones I'd already named.

world.jpg

178 on a second attempt. When the map fills up, it is pretty hard to spot the ones I missed. For example, this time I forgot France.

Last edited:
119 on first attempt. Too bad I don't know how to spell some in English!