Random Thoughts....

Erm, why did I get a pamflet in the mail from the church of Scientology?

Don'cha know? It's because your body is infested with little bits of Emperor Xenu, and for the small sum of $45,000 you can have the Technology Center at the Church purify you.

See, I got the pamphlet too and had it done. I've never been happier.

1163603553_ab8cfd62e0.jpg

Erm, why did I get a pamflet in the mail from the church of Scientology?

Have you taken a free "Stress Test" lately?

A friend of mine dated this Mormon dude for a few months, I go out to eat with them one night, hang out shoot the shit yatta yatta... A week later, on a Saturday mourning I get a knock at the door. It's three Mormon bible thumpers. You might be thinking coincidence, only problem is I live out in the middle of nowhere. I hadn't seen a trick-or-treater, salesman, or Bible thumper in 10 years; not a one. Freaking dude sent his fucking elders out to convert me, so I let my dog Muffin scare them off, lol Fucking Mormons.

As for the two ladies last night, lets just say they manhandled my Wii, no really we played some Wii.

Last edited:
lol, you have a lecture at 4:45 AM (yes, I know there is such a thing as time zones....)

I think I should go to bed. But I don't feel like it. I'm fretting over all the purchases I want to make tomorrow.

I hate having money, because I need to decide on what to spend it on, or else it will all end up in my liver.

motherfuck, i think I got done by a speed camera on the way home today. I thought the road was 60km, appears it was 50km...

$150 fine on the way i suspect :(

Last edited:
motherfuck, i think I got done by a speed camera on the way home today. I thought the road was 60km, appears it was 50km...

Don't beat yourself up, it happens.

I'm personally of the view that a ticket here and another one there is just a part of driving. If you like to speed, even just a little, it's bound to happen to you sooner or later. ;)

I just fixed my shower. It is a shower/tub combo and the spout that the water comes out of to fill the tub was falling off, leaking all of the pressure off, so it was damn near impossible to take a shower, so I had to take it apart and basically re bolt it on and now it works ^_^

Aw, bad luck. I once thought I got a speeding ticket on Stud Road (intersection), while driving with my dad. I mean, I think was only about ~5km/h over the speed limit of 70km/h and surely enough, the camera flashed.

This was about a year ago and, surprisingly, I haven't a got a ticket to this day. Yay!

I just fixed my shower. It is a shower/tub combo and the spout that the water comes out of to fill the tub was falling off, leaking all of the pressure off, so it was damn near impossible to take a shower, so I had to take it apart and basically re bolt it on and now it works ^_^

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/10/06/498xp4x_000.jpg

WTF I am seriously confused. my keyboard has been broken for like 5 months now. I finally decided to send it in under warranty, and as I got it out I decided to test it with my other computer, and it worked there. So I brought it back to the computer it was originally on, and.... it worked there as well! WTF? but, i guess, FTW!

It's gone up? 2 years ago it was $130.

Damn government!

I think my MacBook Pro finally bit the dust. I pretty much killed it by bashing the shit out of it, but that's just because it was pissing me off and not working. I might be able to reinstall OS X and get it going again, but frankly I'm just going to toss the POS out. It's all dented, keys missing from the keyboard, and half the display quite dimmer than the other half.

So I would just like to say Steve Jobs is a douchebag for claiming Macs never go wrong. I used to like Apple once in a blue moon, but what with the iPhone shenanigans and my MBP and iPod both quitting this year after about 3 years of use, I think I will be staying clear of CrApple from now.

Thinking of maybe a sub-subnotebook as a replacement, mainly because I don't want to spend much cash. Now that I'm done uni the only thing I use my laptop for is browsing FG and watching videos in bed... hmm, then again maybe a 10" screen would be too small for that?

WTF!?!?
A fine like that (10 kph over) would set me back less than 20 eur... You ozzies are really screwed...

WTF!?!?
A fine like that (10 kph over) would set me back less than 20 eur... You ozzies are really screwed...

Yeah, but...

http://img525.imageshack.**/img525/2957/3dz0268un3.jpg

c'mon, how can you refuse being absolutely manhandled by that smile!?

Mr "change" is in federal, cameras are state government

I did appreciate the signs I saw in NSW though. "Speed camera in 1km. Operates 24/7" and it was sticking out like a sore thumb, you'd have to be daft to miss it.

And in QLD I saw a Police 4WD with "Static Camera Vehicle" or words to that effect written down the side and I didn't see any fixed cameras.

Fuck Victoria, "Speed Cameras Operate In Area" and it's hiding behind a damn bush. And it's pretty easy for locals to spot the static camera cars but buggered if an interstate or overseas driver is going to spot it!! VIC is so sneaky and shitty, especially that whole 3km/h thing, that's just madness.