2008 Japanese Formula 1 Grand Prix

So Lewis basically got a penalty for flat-spotting his tyres? :lol:.

Ehhh, Penalty or not, his first corner ruined his chances for the race.

Please Lewis, please.... keep your head, please Mclaren, don't fuck this up :\

This is just my wild speculation, but there could be some truth in it

At the moment theres all this talk about how F1 is boring, and next year they're implementing new ideas such as KERS and the aero packs to make it more exciting. Do you think maybe that the FIA is intentionally being controversial just to make the sport a bit more interesting? Maybe they're trying to close the gap between massa and hamilton so that we have an exciting end.

If Hamilton had his way at spa and Bourdais wasn't penalized yesterday, there'd certainly be a bigger gap between Hamilton and Massa, and the world championship battle would be no where near as strong as it is now.

Its an ambitious concept, but to an open mind there could be some truth to it

what are your thoughts?

totally wouldnt be suprised if this was true... infact ive been thinking the whole things been rigged for years, well not rigged, but kinda run WWF style where they build in drama, hype and controversy to kinda mask over the cracks in the shoddy fake wrestling but good enough to kinda make the whole thing seem entirely free form and believable.

its probably schumachers fault for being so damn good and wrapping up championships before they even get half way.

I think you are confusing Autosport with some other publisher, because you can't be further from the truth.

Autosport/Atlas has never been wrong.

edit: actually they have been, but when they have, they also made the amendments known to the readership

I think you are confusing Autosport with some other publisher, because you can't be further from the truth.

Autosport/Atlas has never been wrong.

edit: actually they have been, but when they have, they also made the amendments known to the readership

I'm refering to AS as in the spanish newspaper AS and not Autosport AS.

Autosport said:
"Yes, no doubt, if I can help, I will help Massa," Alonso was quoted as saying by AS newspaper following his victory in the Japanese Grand Prix.

Hamilton's and Alonso's rivalry last season was very well documented, where have you been?:blink:

Yes, I know. I'm sure there are more out there who feel the same way...

This just supports my point some more... even Hamilton's colleagues don't like him...

Mate, you know you're going down a dead end street here.

1. I highly doubt Alonso would go around talking behind someone's back, must likely be taken out of context.

2. AS tableboid is the worst thing to read, alongside all the English and Italian tableboids. They are the same paper (along with Marca) who claim every few weeks that Kaka/Messi/Ronaldo/etc signed a contract with a Spanish club. They are also one of the papers which printed "real" salary earnings of European footballers.

3. I'm an ex-colleague of Lewis, and I wouldn't go around generalising :lol:

I'm not prevoking you or anything, just clearing some points :)