Favourite Car Manufacturer

Favourite Car Manufacturer

• Total voters
Depends... are we talking about dream cars or real people cars? Hmm....

Had to vote BMW. It's a loyalty thing ;-)

Choosing a favorite car maker is like picking a favorite song or movie. There's really no easy answer.

BMW, but old BMW. Bangle ruined design, retarded niche models and just plain stupid pointless models (1 series is so useless as a hatchback.. why bother?)

I drive a Honda, which I adore, and apart from my driving instructor's Toyota Corolla is the only car I've ever driven (but the learning experience has scarred me against Corollas for a good while yet). However, last year I got to drive my dad's BMW 530d around some dark windy country roads and it was...well, terrifying, because every time I wanted to turn a corner I'd flip on the windscreen wipers, and I'd turn the wheel too far every time and nearly crash into a hedge, and just touching the accelerator had me stretching the speed limit, but OMG it was pretty good fun. So I'm going with them.

Porsche.

Nuff said.
I don't care if it's overpriced, I don't care if the design hasn't changed in 30 years. I don't care if the engine's in the wrong place.
I absolutely love it. Now I just have to find a way to get one...

There was a couple I could have chosen, Alfa, Aston, Audi, Jaguar, Subaru, but I plonked for Volvo. Always had a soft spot for them, they look good, elegantly and quintessentially swedish and I also partially learnt to drive in one. :)

Porsche, for having the engine at the wrong place. Just kidding, I simply love it.

I drive a Honda, which I adore, and apart from my driving instructor's Toyota Corolla is the only car I've ever driven (but the learning experience has scarred me against Corollas for a good while yet). However, last year I got to drive my dad's BMW 530d around some dark windy country roads and it was...well, terrifying, because every time I wanted to turn a corner I'd flip on the windscreen wipers, and I'd turn the wheel too far every time and nearly crash into a hedge, and just touching the accelerator had me stretching the speed limit, but OMG it was pretty good fun. So I'm going with them.

You made the right choice. :)

I voted Volkswagen, always been a fan of Golf's. I own a Mk2 GTi. My perfect garage would be my current Mk2 but with a new paint job in black, a Mk5 R32 five door in white and a brand new model of the Mercedes-Benz G-Wagen range in grey.

If I had money! Which I don't have, so this is just a dream.

i voted for other because the poll lacks Mazda and even though they own a majority i refuse to vote for ford