Bugatti Veyron Lap?

tomama

Car(s)
I'm so ashamed
Could it really be that they finally became the permission to put the Veyron around the Lap?

See the Video at about second 18.

Could it really be that they finally became the permission to put the Veyron around the Lap?

See the Video at about second 18.

Saw that. God, I hope so. :D:D:D:D:D

which video? scratch that, I just read the main page. fantastic trailer, cant wait :)

While I'm certainly looking forward to seeing more Veyron footage, it would have been nice if you included in your post which video you were talking about. :yes:

On the other hand ... SCHLAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!! :w00t:

new leaderboard on its way??

:thumbsup: woo hoo! There is no such thing as enough of Veyron :)

Here are the pictures from the TG Season 12 trailer, this thread is talking aboout:
2008-10-22_084151.jpg

2008-10-22_084207.jpg

i can't eat, i can't sleep, i barely can get any work done....I need a healthy dosis of new TOP GEAR!

I wonder if Bugatti finally grew balls and let them use one or if it's like the Enzo and they had to use somebodies. Will be quite the ego shot if it doesn't at least beat the atom.

Can't see it being the fastest on the leaderboard, i'd hazard a guess at maybe even 10th place or there abouts. Don't really see it being faster than say an MC12

It probably won't be at the top, but it will definitely be around Top 5. The track just isn't that well suited for big, huge cars like the Veyron, no matter how much hp it has.

It's too heavy for the fastest due to lack of lots of straights, but it'll be very quick.

I think it will do quite well due to the fact it is a "power circuit"

BTW does any one remember in the preview of the last season when Richard Hammond said "but lets not get caught up in the crashing" and there were old cars with tape over their lights?

i wonder if that is coming this season :)

I wouldn't be shocked if it did take the top though, especially when you think about the #'s behind it 0-150 in under 10, that's 3+ seconds faster than the Enzo and the Zonda F. AWD + 1000hp + sticky wide tires could be dangerous, the time it loses on the hammerhead could be madeup by setting the highest speed on the followthrough.

It can't faster than the Gumpert, surely? I reckon it would be just under the MC12. Too big to go around corners, but like as some people said, powerful on the straights.

Clarkson in the TG mag described it as a bit like a big Audi TT to drive, certainly no more difficult, but as he was on public roads and isn't as good around the track as the Stig I doubt that will have much bearing.

I'm also wondering if Bugatti have finally relented as other cars are just going faster and faster around the track and if they don't get there soon they might end up with egg on their face? They probably have a pretty good idea of what it's capable of already given how good computer modelling is these days. That or TG have had to borrow one from some rich person in exchange for some studio tickets and a copy of Stig's pawprint.

i hope they borrowed it and have to plug someones new book

I think it will in the Top 3. When u see Tiff Needles ;) trashing it around, it looks really fast around corners..... Maybe it will even beat the gumpert.....

just my two cents.....