They need to do something EPIC

How about a ?fully sick? cheap car challenge? Each of them have say $3k to spend on a car and make it ?fully sick moite!?. I?m guessing it would VR Commodore vs S13 Silvia vs Hyundai Excel X3. Could be good for a laugh, especially if they have to make their own fully sick body kits from scratch, then lob up wherever the fully sick take their cars on a Saturday night (probably a supermarket car park somewhere in South-West Sydney) and see what the bros think of their car ?

That's Gold!!! I wonder if they still do Chap Laps...that would be excellent. I have a sneaking suspicion they don't anymore though.

Good luck getting a S13 that isn't rooted or needing bodywork for $3k.

That?s kinda the point though ? ambitious but rubbish. I see the S13 in that comparo being similar to Jezza?s 928 in the Cheap Porsche Challenge.

Anyway, they?ll be making ?fully sick? bodykits, so a knackered body isn?t such a bad thing

That?s kinda the point though ? ambitious but rubbish. I see the S13 in that comparo being similar to Jezza?s 928 in the Cheap Porsche Challenge.

Anyway, they?ll be making ?fully sick? bodykits, so a knackered body isn?t such a bad thing

It's just the majority of S13's I see in the Trading Post and other places, for 3 grand are written off or barely running.

It's just the majority of S13's I see in the Trading Post and other places, for 3 grand are written off or barely running.

? which would make it perfect for our proposed Fully Sick Cheap Car Challenge. ;)

...even if written off?

Why would they buy a write-off when ? in your own words - they could get one that?s ?barely running? for the same money? Haven?t you seen a TGUK Cheap Car Challenge before? :rolleyes:

Why would they buy a write-off when ? in your own words - they could get one that?s ?barely running? for the same money? Haven?t you seen a TGUK Cheap Car Challenge before? :rolleyes:

By barely running, I mean ones with a f**ked tranny or diff or something.
Not that they are only on 2cyls or something.

And no, I never have.

Hence why I joined here....of course I have.

:lol: but that's the whole point of one of those pimped out cars, it's not about performance, it's about looks. If it's fully sick enough, it doesn't even have to go.

:lol: but that's the whole point of one of those pimped out cars, it's not about performance, it's about looks. If it's fully sick enough, it doesn't even have to go.

^ THIS.

If the rear wing is big enough to double as a bus shelter and the exhaust on the back isn't so much a Milo tin as a 3kg International Roast Caterer's Blend tin, it's probably neither here nor there if the car in question gets to its destination on the back of a truck. ;)

I would love to see some sort of 'fully sick broo' challenge like that. Especially if they have to cruise down George St on a Saturday night.

How about a ?fully sick? cheap car challenge? Each of them have say $3k to spend on a car and make it ?fully sick moite!?. I?m guessing it would VR Commodore vs S13 Silvia vs Hyundai Excel X3. Could be good for a laugh, especially if they have to make their own fully sick body kits from scratch, then lob up wherever the fully sick take their cars on a Saturday night (probably a supermarket car park somewhere in South-West Sydney) and see what the bros think of their car ?

I like this idea. They could also post their "projects" on a relavent forum and see what kind of comments are thrown up ... a bit like this one:
http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=224101

Thats all good guys, and the 'fully sik' idea (Kinda like PIZZA on SBS when that first started.) would be fun to watch as it rumbles down George St.
But the show needs 100's of good ideas like that.
If its true that the producers read this forum, and they like that idea, it will then spin out to a single 6- 8 minute segment.
But its most unlikely they will re-visit 'pimping' every episode because they need to cater for a wider audience.
So they will need more ideas, feedback and direction from us.

The Fully Sik idea is a great idea tho.

Last edited: