INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hello everybody, I'm a 16 year-old car and Top Gear lover. I'm usually quiet, and I don't spout out BS about things I know nothing about. I can't believe I went so long without finding this forum!

My once a year smiley in this thread.. maybe I should do it more often so I can whore my postcount...
:welcome:

i also have a 1tb server which hosts all my movies, and of course, top gear, which is being added to the ftp list, on a 10mb line, so should have good speeds...

Thanks fbc, I shall do that right away :D I've had this happen on guitar forums before so it's good to not have that confusion!

:welcome: guys!

Oh, and hey Pranesh! Good to see a fellow Chennaite (my parents were from Chennai) here. Yeah, it's pretty funny how everywhere you look around in Chennai all you see are Maruthi-Suzuki Swifts. In fact, my cousin recently just bought one! And there's nothing wrong with the new Swift, it's a good car. :)

Hi everyone, im Jasmine1. I live in the uk and i drive a black corsa sxi. My fave programme ever is Top Gear.

Hello everyone. I have been visiting finalgear for a loong time, but I never introduced myself...sorry :)
Love this site and the forums.
I am a software engineer, and I am addicted to TopGear!!

Cheers :)

Hello - always loved the show - too bad BBC America only chooses to air "limited" episodes on my US cable provider.

Beyond that, I'm very excited to be here, looking forward to the latest season, and thanks for giving us a place to post our thoughts about all things "Gear!"

I've been following the show for over three years. So hopefully I can catch up without being redundant!!! :blink:

Thanks,
Jim - from Dallas, TX USA.

Hi :)
My name is Rebecca and i'm only 16 but i'm actually obsessed with TopGear..It is good though..
I come from Liverpool but can't wait to move away to University in London or something.
I don't know how to post anything anywhere else, any help? Or is it the same as this?
I have a really strong motive to be rich when i'm older and i will have the best car..

Thanks guys, Becca

Hi Becca, :welcome: to FG!

You might want to join the Not a Dude group for obvious reasons. Go into your Control panel, click the groups link on the left and you'll see it. :)

Posting everywhere else is exactly the same, unless there is a new rule for new members. It's been such a long time since I was new here. :lol:

and :welcome: to all the other new members.

I'm Dean...life long car guy.
48 years old. At present I drive a 1989 Porsche 928 S4. I have owned and restored 2 Corvettes, 2 Trans ams and a slue of other cars. Its my de stressing time.
Love Top Gear and most other car shows..especially on restoring cars. Not much of a NEW car guy. They just devalue too fast.

Heres my car

Hi I'm John from So. California. Found TG about two years ago on BBC America and Final gear not to long after that.
I enjoy cars and beer and make both so I'm happy! :cheers:

Hi, I'm Kyle. I've been watching from the side lines here for some time, but figured I should join the fun... I'm a college student in Seattle, WA, and I love my '03 MR2 Spyder...

Hello, I'm Daniel, a 17-year-old student from Austria (haven't read the whole 88 pages and therfore don't know how many Austrians are around here). I became a huge Top Gear fan last spring, the first episodes I've seen on youtube, and somehow it is impossible to like Top Gear outside Britain without visiting Finalgear...

In fact, I like that programme so much that I'm going to take it as my special topic in English (if I manage to persuade my teacher - but I hope so) for my Matura (=big exam after 8 years of school which allows you to study at university).
So until June I'm going to watch and read about TG a bit more "scientific" - may be quite funny - kind of...

Okay, maybe I should post something about me and cars... I've got my driving license in January, but don't have an own. In fact, I don't really often need one... and if I do, I can use one of my parents' cars...

Okay guys... that must be enough... I've got a latin test tomorrow and Cicero doesn't translate himself :mad: (school's a bit stressful now...)

:welcome: to all :D